The Amazing Spider-Man The Lizard: CGI or Practical

This is a fan made trailer of a Lizard esque Spider-Man trailer. Very eerie! Shows just how compelling the Lizard's character can be if executed to it's fullest potential. Only part I didn't like, the Dino foot at the end. But that's okay. They did a phenomenal job with the sources they had.

Commendable effort.

Lizard Transformation Trailer

Yeah, a mixture of both would be the best way similar to how Iron Man's suit is practical but it is animated with CGI.

I want the Lizard in this film to be tall & sort of bulky like Killer Croc but smaller, I don't want him to be skinny and sleek.

The lizard talking on film is a bad idea imo. He should be primal, feral and a complete blood-thirsty beast. Hell even the SSM show got and understood this.

The lizard talking on film is a bad idea imo. He should be primal, feral and a complete blood-thirsty beast. Hell even the SSM show got and understood this.

True, but I can see the Lizard speaking on a few occasions because you don't want him to be too unrelatable.

^^ Maybe he'll become more like a full blown mindelss mondter over the course of the film.

This is a fan made trailer of a Lizard esque Spider-Man trailer. Very eerie! Shows just how compelling the Lizard's character can be if executed to it's fullest potential. Only part I didn't like, the Dino foot at the end. But that's okay. They did a phenomenal job with the sources they had.

Commendable effort.

Lizard Transformation Trailer

I absolutely loved it! :up:

I could see that, or maybe he becomes slightly more intelligent over the course of the film.
That's possible, but I think him becoming more animalistic would make it more tense in terms of the story overall. Peter would need to find a cure as wel las keep Lizard from killing people.

That's possible, but I think him becoming more animalistic would make it more tense in terms of the story overall. Peter would need to find a cure as wel las keep Lizard from killing people.

True, but they could make either way work really.

I think Lizard going more intellectual over the course of the movie would feel very "reversed" in a bad way. It could take away the feeling of slowly losing the human Connors, almost as if he's going back to human form by himself even if it's just in his intellectual mind if you get what I mean.

IMO, he should either have some basic intellect throughout the whole movie, or he should gradually lose it and become more and more feral.

Last edited:
^^ That's what I was thinking. I mean ,he could become more human as the film goes on, but it would have to be done right and I don't know if that's possible.

Well I'm glad you guys ask,

If the Lizards get's slightly more intelligent by the end of the film (while still battling animalistic tendencies) then the audience could relate to him more and actually care about his fate.

By slightly more intelligent I don't mean for him to become full sentence using monster. I'm thinkin' more like "Hulk" in TIH where he only says like one or two words towards the end of the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"