The Avengers The Loki/Tom Hiddleston Thread. We need Loki-Love. - Part 1

The tumblr fans annoy me :l
any movieverse fan annoys me.

Some stupid psychotic fan (I use the word loosely - the word 'fan', that is, not psychotic) was upset that he hadn't tweeted to her :-)doh:) and so she had a friend (or a friend of a friend) that was a friend of his on facebook. She managed to get access to his page that way and save some of his personal pictures. Nothing scandalous or anything (thank goodness, but that doesn't make this any less of an invasion of his privacy), but family photos, a photo of him holding his baby niece, I think pictures he'd taken while he was on the set of either Unrelated or Archipelago (can't remember which) things along those lines, and posted them to tumblr. Fans quickly rallied to his defense once they realized that these pictures had been acquired through devious means. They notified tumblr, managed to notify Luke Windsor (his P.R. guy that's constantly with him at events) and Tom's facebook page was taken down. Anyone on tumblr reposting the pictures was pretty quickly pounced upon/reported by fans. It's died down now, though every once in a while someone will repost a picture - my guess is they might not realize it's one of 'the' photos. For example I see the picture of him holding a dog pop up every once in a while (he has Loki black hair in it, so was probably taken around Thor filming) and I know that's one of them that was stolen from facebook.

He went pretty quiet on twitter after that happened (doesn't surprise me if the fiasco is the reason he opted to be quiet for a bit) and it's only in the past couple days that he's picked back up his regular tweeting.

So... yeah, that's the facebook fiasco.

You see, it's this sort of psychotic behavior that gives the honest fangirls, like us, a bad rap and spoils it for us. I'm going to say she's potential stalker material if she can have someone hack into his accounts and steal images from them. It's no secret that sort of activity is not your normal screaming, hyperventilating, budding hormonally charged fan behavior and is potentially dangerous. I hope that Tom's people have notified the proper authorities so that they can prevent him from being personally stalked by her. This is one thing, as a fan, I worry about with Tom, the darker side to being in the public eye as a high profile celebrity entertainer. When Hollywood starts noticing an actor so too do the dangerously unstable people. I think I speak for a lot of us when I say I wouldn't want to see Tom harmed by anyone. I guess we honest fans are pretty protective of Tom's safety and well being huh?

Last edited:
I gotta admit, I have a thing for Tom Hiddleston, but only with his Loki-look (dark hair, shaven, etc). I guess that's just a continuation of my love for villains though.

Ah yes, it's nice that you are truthful about having a crush on him as Loki. There are a lot of girls who just can't separate Loki from Tom Hiddleston.

I have a crush on both, but more of on Tom. Have you seen his 'LOKI'S' video?? so hyper!! And hilarious!
Also, he wrote a pretty cool article on why people should appreciate superhero movies. he really grabbed at the core of fandom, I think it got posted here somewhere, and I do love a guy who has a way with words. Thomas William, I drink to thee.

600954_457003360996334_1418403242_n.jpg

I don't know...I think I'm going through Tom Hiddleston withdrawal symptoms at the moment. :( Thinking about him makes me kind of sad now.

Don't know why I thought this but Tom would make a great Male fashion model. The camera just adores him, he's very photogenic.

Last edited:
idk, i've seen runners more photogenic.

That's nice, hope you enjoy looking at them.

Hiddleston isn't my type but I definitely think he's extremely handsome and charismatic. Add to that his intelligence and sense of humor and you've got the total package. That voice is just the cherry on top.

That's nice, hope you enjoy looking at them.

Hiddleston isn't my type but I definitely think he's extremely handsome and charismatic. Add to that his intelligence and sense of humor and you've got the total package. That voice is just the cherry on top.

Exactly my reasons. My aunt can talk endlessly about Chris Hemsworth, who I love, but she crosses the line when she says 'Tom Hiddleston is too old'. He is the original Ridiculously Photogenic Guy.

Would be cute if it wasn't photoshopped. ;)

You know, I'd advise Tom to start making up T-Shirts that said "I Love Tom Hiddleston, get over it." and sell them on his own web store. I bet he'd make a mint off the fangirl frenzy for them.

Dude, it's those expressive blue eyes of his. I've seen a lot of pretty fit, cut runners myself and they aren't half as attractive to me because they're just bodies without any substance to them. But Tom is different. He has a brain inside his head and that boyish yet sophisticated charm. In short he has a personality unlike all those standard male models who are just looks and nothing else.

You know, I'd advise Tom to start making up T-Shirts that said "I Love Tom Hiddleston, get over it." and sell them on his own web store. I bet he'd make a mint off the fangirl frenzy for them.

Oh yes! yes he would. And I would buy one ad wear it all the time. Get one for my best friend too. :))

Maybe it's because I'm really really tired from working all night and I had some weird blond girls invade my personal space while I was shopping at the store this morning after working all night but I'd had a witty comment in reply that I totally have no urge to post anymore.

Gotta say, some of the Hiddleston/Loki fangirls kinda scare me ...

With that said, I think Tom Hiddleston (the actor, the real person- lol) is quite adorable and he seems like a great guy who's been having a blast with working on these movies. I have no crush on Loki though, he's just a cool villain. Haha.

Figured I'd post these just for the heck of it. Tom at Wimbledon (we now get to see a glimpse of that prowess he had boasted about several months ago when he had said that Loki kicks the crap out of Thor and Captain America at table tennis *lol* I mean, just look at his form :oldrazz:)

tumblr_m66hr34zx71qeuzrdo1_1280.jpg

and enjoying the match
tumblr_m66htb5Uzy1qeuzrdo1_1280.jpg

with his sister:
tumblr_m66hhlIS3w1qeuzrdo2_1280.jpg

Found these (and more of him at Wimbledon) here: http://torrilla.tumblr.com/

tumblr_m66hhlIS3w1qeuzrdo2_1280.jpg

Aw! They look so cute together!! I'm thinking Tom's sister is going to start getting an army of fanboys now because she is a Hiddleston.

P.S. The Hiddlestons need to stop being so adorable. They make us, John and Jane Q. Public, look bad.

Last edited:
He's so perfect. :(

I was going to add that Tom and his family have got to stop acting so adorably charming! I mean really they just make us and all look bad! >_< His sister is just too adorable in a cute little sister way.

Gotta say, some of the Hiddleston/Loki fangirls kinda scare me ...

About the whole fangirl phenomenon, I have been pretty conflicted on my Tom fandom because the more possessive, borderline stalkerish fans, like that Facebook girl, ruin the enjoyment of fawning over a pretty well adjusted, charismatic, good looking young man for me because I keep thinking of whether or not I go overboard with my fondness for him.

tumblr_m66hr34zx71qeuzrdo1_1280.jpg

I just love how serious his face is in this image like he's actually trying to win Wimbledon when he is in fact playing a game of Ping Pong by the looks of it. I bet he'd be this serious playing something like Wii Sports Resort's Ping Pong game or Frisbee Golf, a game I am quite good at playing myself.

Last edited:
Heres the video of him at Wimbledon playing Ping Pong against Grace Jones which is random

[YT]E8gyz9CkR0M[/YT]

So Loki has invaded our house.....
AxJz9t5CIAENfg9.jpg

Ok, sorry...couldn't resist, but she really is named Loki - we just rescued her from the animal shelter today (we figure she's probably 3-4 months old? Shelter wasn't sure - she was only recently aquired) and for a while we've known that when we got a new cat we were going to name it Loki - especially if we got a black cat, already it seems to fit her personality (she's full of energy and mischief).

OK, back to reality and Tom Hiddleston/Loki talk. For those not aware, Tom does now have an official facebook page updated by him and "Team Tom" (figure that probably translates to Luke Windsor and maybe some others). https://www.facebook.com/twhiddleston Updates from him are most likely going to mirror his tweets (that's my guess anyways). Thankfully they aren't allowing comments on the wall itself so fangirls are only able to gush in comments to photos and statuses - hopefully that will help keep things more easily maintained and easier to look at for those that don't want to read through gushing drivel.

Also Tom related, a reminder for those in the UK that Henry IV Part 1 is on this weekend on the BBC Two channel (I believe).

That's it for my Tom talk.

*goes back to playing with Loki*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"