The Lounge Who Would Be King

Status
Not open for further replies.
It had a pizza launcher though. Which does beg the question: why would the Turtles throw pizza away? This characterization is all over the map.
And the song by Partners In Kryme said Raphael was the leader of the group?

Shenanigans! Shenanigans, I say!!

I mean... Those guys can't even spell crime correctly. How am I to trust them on the group dynamics of a family of subterranean, sapient, ninjitsu wielding reptiles?

I was a teen then and even I bought an Alien Queen and a "Scorpion" exploding Alien.

And this is NOT a parody.

I still have most of mine, including the Flying Queen. Also the scorpion, gorilla, cheetah, bull and a few others I can't recall off the top of my head.

My question is still... What do you think of Kurt in The Thing?

UnfitSimplisticBackswimmer-size_restricted.gif

His best ever performance.

America is a mixing pot of all sorts of people... Not all Americans have a Murican accent... You should be ashamed of yourself.

JCVD can roundhouse kick a lot of things into submission, but he's no match for systemic intolerance. Is that the world we want to provide for him?

I'll never forget the day I caught JCVD cheating on his third wife. I asked him where he learned such behavior... He turned to me and said "I learned it from you!"

Teach your children well people. But even more importantly, teach your imported direct to video B list action stars well.

Well the worst day of the year to be on the internet is upon us. All legit news will cease and we'll be drowned in pitiful obvious jokes and pranks.

giphy.gif

except GoT released promos and one shows the first time we've seen arya and jon together since season 1

and no... thats not an april fools gag

Lounge Sematary

Sha-Lounge!

or since GoT is soon, and we don't fly through these in a week anymore...

For the Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"