The Many Thoughts of Musclesforsupes

Status
Not open for further replies.
musclesforsupes said:
Do you guys remember the clocktower?

Save the clocktower!! Save the clocktower!!

Why, 'cause I taught you the name of your crush and saved you from having to date a hideous, withered Janet Reno look-alike?
No prob.

but....Lady Elaine is...just, some cloth over Mr. Rogers' hand.
That's, unnatural.

Erzengel said:
I'm pretty f'ing funny. :up:
Yeah, I always see that first. I don't know the reference, but I just have a hunch that it's funny and not getting the props it deserves.

this cracks me up

"A Randor Life...
A Randor Life...
A Randor Life a-ROUND the BEND."

So how come Lady Aberline got ugly? In the early 80s she looked like a supermodel

muscles, I thought you were 'mending your ways'? :(

He meant he's just going to be nicer.

musclesforsupes said:
I am going to be nicer to all but occasionally drop the stupid threads or lines like I normally do, check out the superman forums I have been cereal all day over there!

If you saw south park this week you know what I am saying :)

I don't watch South Park.

Muscles posts make my brain hurt....

musclesforsupes said:
Should I go ahead and change my siggy to 76 threads and closing :( I think the reason I have made a stupid thread is because there are threads on everything else, we have threaded to death every subject :(

See, that's the thing muscles. You don't HAVE to make a thread just for the sake of making a thread. You don't have to make new threads every day. You can add to threads you've already created.

You know, i never really looked at her before, you know? really taken the time to look at her. And wow, she is really hidious.

musclesforsupes said:
Look she is big, beautiful, and yummy
I'll give you big.

Daisy said:
See, that's the thing muscles. You don't HAVE to make a thread just for the sake of making a thread. You don't have to make new threads every day. You can add to threads you've already created.

What would one call Muscles 2nd Non Food Thread?

The Many Thoughts of Muscles F Supes.

musclesforsupes said:
Really? I never thought of that. Most of them are locked though or vanished, I looked for the lady aberline thread and it was destroyed :(

If you made less, they'd be less likely to be trashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"