Marvel Films The Marvel Studios News and Discussion Thread

I'm just curious about the Armor Wars movie as well as the sequel to Shang-Chi and whether Black Panther gets another film or not.
I think Black Panther Wakanda Rises should be a non brainer. Bp is their most selling ip right now after Avengers / Spider-Man.

However, the pandemic and directors leaving, also played a factor why we waited so long for certain films to come out. And who knows what the future holds.

I'm very interested to see what the MCU will look like after the multiverse saga has wrapped up.

This would be my ideal line up
-Avengers (the usual Marvel crossover aka get together of mcu heroes)
-Fantastic 4 (along with Inhumans and Silver Surfer)
-Blade (trilogy)
-Spider-Man
-Ghost Rider (reboot)
-Cloak & Dagger (reboot)
-X-Men (no Deadpool)

I hope they could manage to release DS3, BP3 and CM3 if Multiverse Saga is eXtended til 2028.

I'm very interested to see what the MCU will look like after the multiverse saga has wrapped up.
Same here. They need to get the aftermath right to secure viewers for the future. Endgame was a dropping off point for some and SW is likely to be another if they don’t leave a lot for people to get excited for for Phase 7 onwards.

Makes me how accurate those Reedit spoilers as they were shut down by Marvel Studios... jeez

I do not look forward to Young Avengers and Midnight Suns from happening.

Makes me how accurate those Reedit spoilers as they were shut down by Marvel Studios... jeez

You’re not looking forward to those 2? I definitely want them both!

You’re not looking forward to those 2? I definitely want them both!
It was reported that Multiverse Saga could go on til 2028, if true which is going to make the wait for Marvel Studios' X-Men much longer. I feel I'd just be content with Eternals 2, Avengers 5/6, X-Men and F4 films, as for team movies.

I think Black Panther Wakanda Rises should be a non brainer. Bp is their most selling ip right now after Avengers / Spider-Man.

However, the pandemic and directors leaving, also played a factor why we waited so long for certain films to come out. And who knows what the future holds.
I take it we'd next see anything Wakanda on the series in a few years. I don't wanna wait til 2028 for a 3rd BP film.

They weren't shut down by Marvel. The original mod shut it down himself cause he freaked and wanted to bounce (he posted a message about it). The remaining mods just created a new subbreddit.

But yea, it wouldn't surprise me if there's a delay till 2027/2028. All signs are pointing to that at the moment.

They weren't shut down by Marvel. The original mod shut it down himself cause he freaked and wanted to bounce (he posted a message about it). The remaining mods just created a new subbreddit.

And that was only because the mods posted a bunch of real leaked Quantumania dialogue so Marvel subpoena'd Reddit to identify the mods. Anything besides the direct posting of possibly illegally obtained copyrighted material didn't have anything to do with why the subreddit went down.

Honestly I doubt its just because of "Quantumania dialogue" when the movie is already out for weeks. It feels suspicious to me.

But great if those reddit leaks turned out to be false, because a lot of them don't sound great.

Honestly I doubt its just because of "Quantumania dialogue" when the movie is already out for weeks. It feels suspicious to me.

They leaked those back in January, weeks before the movie premiered. It just takes some time for Disney to first become aware of the leak and then commence with legal proceedings.

But great if those reddit leaks turned out to be false, because a lot of them don't sound great.
The dialogue leak happened a month before the movie came out.

Wow, that's crazy
As president of post-production and VFX, I wonder if she caught the boot for the lackluster response to said elements in recent films

Wow, that's crazy
As president of post-production and VFX, I wonder if she caught the boot for the lackluster response to said elements in recent films
Oh Damn, if she’s senior in VFX them
I wouldn’t be surprised for it to be linked to that given how poor MCU VFX has been recently and with all the leaks of Marvel’s poor relationships with and management of VFX studios.

Alonso getting canned makes it sound like Marvel is trying to get back on course

With all the reports that have come out regarding how overworked the VFX staff was and all the ridiculous demands that were placed on them, the dip in quality definitely showed these past couple of years

Plus, I found her comments regarding the X-Men downright stupid so I’m glad she won’t be involved with anything X-Men related going forward

Am I supposed to believe Kevin Feige had nothing to do with the crutch that the VFX teams were under? That it was all Victoria Alonso who decided "give all the resources to the Black Panther sequel, let Antman 3 fend for itself"? Too easy, man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"