World The Mary Jane Appreciation Thread.

mjob5h.jpg

2mnltgh.jpg

oqavc3.jpg

I always felt that so many new story opportunities were lost by Marvel not allowing Peter to "age." They got rid of the marriage and the baby and Peter has been in a repeat of stories ever since. Nothing moves him forward.

I always felt that so many new story opportunities were lost by Marvel not allowing Peter to "age." They got rid of the marriage and the baby and Peter has been in a repeat of stories ever since. Nothing moves him forward.

and that's JUST how SOME of today's younger and short attention span readers like it when they're being entertained... no continuity and no progress and development...

Agreed completely :up:

On a lighter note, I saw a comparison between MJ and Meg from Disney's Hercules on Tumblr today, and it only just dawned on me as to how similar they are! :wow:

hint: "Wonder Boy" = "Tiger"

[YT]rO1IIlCDCEs[/YT]

tumblr_n3bytvh52V1tx8h89o3_250.gif
tumblr_n3bytvh52V1tx8h89o9_250.gif

Seriously, she's probably the closest thing to MJ that we've gotten on the big screen. That's it, give the rights back to Marvel/Disney! :o

Last edited:

Yeah, the same could be said for a lot of characters, even the ones who aren't permanently stuck at 21 or whatever it is Marvel considers to be Peter's "true default age".

that final question makes no damn sense...

Edge of Spider-verse #2 preview:

Spider-Gwen is the drummer in a band called The Mary Janes. :woot:

Edge_of_Spider-Verse_2_Preview_1.jpg

Well, it's a natural part of life and relationships that the writers didn't shy away from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"