Sequels If this isn't Mary Jane Watson then I'm blind

Equint77

MY NAME IS HOV
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
22,039
Reaction score
0
Points
31
lindsaylohanartist_092704.jpg


For potential sequels.... if this isn't Mary Jane then I don't know who is.

Lohan looks more like MJ than Dunst
 
It's Lindsay Lohan and she will never play MJ.
 
Morg said:
It's Lindsay Lohan and she will never play MJ.


Morg... you can't tell me she doesn't have the look.

The hair.. the green eyes.... the face.
 
I don't ****ing care, she is too young looking, they going to make MJ regress her age in SM4?
 
Equint77 said:
lindsaylohanartist_092704.jpg


For potential sequels.... if this isn't Mary Jane then I don't know who is.

Lohan looks more like MJ than Dunst

ahahhahahahhahahhahahahha

man:D
 
You know what.. since I'm in the minority now... Just kill off MJ and have Peter go out with Betty. :rolleyes: :)

Spider-man 4 won't be anywhere until 2009 maybe.

She's 18.. Kirsten is only like 22. Not that huge of a difference. I don't know.. I think she could pull it off. The part.. her clothes... whatever.
 
and you want her to sing some of the Spider-Man songs too?
 
It's wonldn't be a dream Odin but a nightmare.
 
Odin's Lapdog said:
put up your hands Equint, and step away from the dream....


congradulations...even my dreams are mocked... :( :p


Leave Young Lohan alone.... she never hurt anyone... LOL
 
Whoa, i think you are a teeny bit too old to be dreaming about lohan:o

and she probably won't until she plays mj in a spidey movie, then we'll want her head on a platter. You wouldn't want to put her through that would you????
 
Odin's Lapdog said:
Whoa, i think you are a teeny bit too old to be dreaming about lohan:o

and she probably won't until she plays mj in a spidey movie, then we'll want her head on a platter. You wouldn't want to put her through that would you????
Whoa, i think you are a teeny bit too old to be dreaming about lohan:o
LOL.....
 
lohan looks 100 times more like MJ than dunst. kirsten dunst looks more like the lizard than mary jane watson. snaggle toothed beeyoch.
 
blind_fury said:
lohan looks 100 times more like MJ than dunst. kirsten dunst looks more like the lizard than mary jane watson. snaggle toothed beeyoch.

kirstengator.jpg



hmm....
 
I admit, Dunst is not who I envision when I think of the Mary Jane Watson from the comics, looks wise, she seems very bland to me. Though she has acting skills though, and that's what is needed in the role. So as far as looking like MJ, she doesn't, but as far as getting her persona down, she's pretty close.
 
if dunst was gwen stacy and lohan was MJ it would be a vast improvement.

that way MJ would be played by a natural red head who could covincingly play an unattainable hottie. and dunst would have died in spidey one. someting i could watch over and over on dvd.
 
Odin's Lapdog said:
Whoa, i think you are a teeny bit too old to be dreaming about lohan:o

and she probably won't until she plays mj in a spidey movie, then we'll want her head on a platter. You wouldn't want to put her through that would you????


Lohan's legal and already a boozing party girl... You might not think she can play MJ but she sure is living MJ's life.

Party girl.. twisted father.... green eyes... red hair....her personality is loose just like her XXXXXXX.

You get the point.

Young Lohan for MJ....
 
Equint77 said:
lindsaylohanartist_092704.jpg


For potential sequels.... if this isn't Mary Jane then I don't know who is.

Lohan looks more like MJ than Dunst
Where shall I send your cane?
 
I didn't know Mary Jane was such a ****
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,425
Messages
21,723,229
Members
45,551
Latest member
misterkocher
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"