Homecoming The Mary-Jane Casting Poll - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed with both of you guys. Haven't thought of that idea at all.

giphy.gif

That could work. I really want the film to end on some variation of the "face it tiger" line.

I've always liked the line and it would be a very appropriate way to conclude a Spidey film that's modeled in the style of John Hughes. It just seemed to be in direct conflict with how obvious it seemed to me that we were going to get MJ again in the first film somehow.

Then it just sorta hit me, y'know? :woot:

Either way, purely speculation on my part, but I think it'd work well and be a good compromise all around.

I've always liked the line and it would be a very appropriate way to conclude a Spidey film that's modeled in the style of John Hughes. It just seemed to be in direct conflict with how obvious it seemed to me that we were going to get MJ again in the first film somehow.

Then it just sorta hit me, y'know? :woot:

Either way, purely speculation on my part, but I think it'd work well and be a good compromise all around.

Completely agree, dude.

Last edited:
Eh. I don't know who she is, but she looks like a younger version of Amber Marshall. I've never gotten MJ vibes from her.

She could probably star in a movie with Beta Ray Bill if he ended up on a horse farm. :o

I'd also be fine with Rachel G. Fox. She's certainly got the look!

I can see McNamara doing well, if she can get the MJ attitude down!

Ella Wahlestedt is not an ugly girl.

Ella is also another perfect choice but they would probably have to redden her hair more but other than that she would be perfect but does she have the personality and attitude to match MJ

Yeah she has a very good look for the role. I'd be down:up:

I really hope they do announce the MJ casting decision soon - be it Zendaya or Laura playing the role, another actress such as Ella above, or if she's not even in the movie.

I feel the MJ casting is a "make and break" point for me and my interest in the film.

When they cast Sophie Turner as Jean Grey, that pretty much killed my interest in the new X-Men film, because I don't particularly care for the actress and I don't think she's right for the role.

hopefully that won't happen with MJ here. especially since they're so on point with casting Tom as Peter. He has the potential to be the "defining" actor to play the role ( which some of the early reviews of CW seem to suggest ) and I want the new MJ actress to be the defining actress to play that role, too.

Then they have to go with a lesser known actress as MJ which is why I suggested McNamara but if they went with Ella then she would be perfect or even Hailee Steinfeld or how about this? How about Odeya Rush as Mary Jane Watson?

I feel the MJ casting is a "make and break" point for me and my interest in the film.

When they cast Sophie Turner as Jean Grey, that pretty much killed my interest in the new X-Men film, because I don't particularly care for the actress and I don't think she's right for the role.

Same for me.

I remember when they casted Amy Adams for LL it really took me out of the movie (then they let her be a redhead...).

I'm honestly jealous of fans who just don't care about that stuff and are happy with basically any casting choices.

Rachel G Fox is another interesting choice for MJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"