Arrow the Moira Queen/Susanna Thompson Thread

coluanprime

Sidekick
Reaction score
I thought it was time for one of the best characters who always has a brilliant performance to get her own discussion thread?

Some starting questions

• Will she get back together with Walter?
  • Should she?
  • What are her plans in season two?
  • Will she become mayor?
  • What are some of your favorite character moments?
My favorite moment of her in season 1 was in episode 5 where she tells malcom "I will burn you"
600px-Arrow_Moira_Queen.jpg

206_arrow_640.jpg
Moira_Queen_season_2_character_promo.png

Moira_Queen_promo_image.png

Last edited:
She is the only one on Arrow that for certain is destined to die.

She's dead in the comics, and Oliver won't really become the head of the Queen family until she dies.

It's like Lionel and Lex.

I do enjoy the way they've managed to keep her one of the most morally ambiguous characters on the show while she maintains audience sympathy. Thompson clearly knows how to play a conflicted character, and she's the main reason why the subplots about the family have always been interesting. She's arguably the show's number one artist for dramatic soap opera style material, but she delivers it with enough sincerity and subtlety to keep it from becoming annoying, and she has excellent chemistry with her "family."

^ yep and she has aged like a fine wine

She is one of the best parts of the show

so sad...:csad:

Bl9ddLbCMAAy1zh.jpg:large

@Willaaaah
I love my mommy #moiraforever pic.twitter.com/wjmqESnadT
926423_648506658552462_1123879729_n.jpg

@ColtonLHaynes
#SusannaThompson #MoiraQueen is one of the most incredible ppl I've met over the yrs...her work on #Arrow is nothing short of astounding. She gave me an inside joke wrap gift that I will hang in my home forever. Always in my heart. Love you :)

I’m glad arrow expanded moira role she wasn’t that important in the comics..

Me too man. Gorgeous woman. Beautiful person.

Well,at least the show has flashbacks.I think she'll show up from time to time that way.Probably more than Tommy does at least.

That's sad that she's gone. She looked especially pretty in the flashbacks.

The long hair made her look milfy. :o

I don't blame her as there is no point.

How would we know? Not like we know what they wanted her back for.

Hmm.It's disappointing that she seemed to not even want to entertain the possibility,given that answer.:huh:

Hmm.It's disappointing that she seemed to not even want to entertain the possibility,given that answer.:huh:

She probably wants her character's loss to actually feel like a loss. What's the point of dying if we're just going to see you again in a year?

She probably wants her character's loss to actually feel like a loss. What's the point of dying if we're just going to see you again in a year?
Agreed. That said, I hope that by Season 4, she'll think we've had enough time to grieve. I think Arrow really hurt this season from losing one of its strongest and best actors. (The other two being Barrowman, and Blackthorne)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"