Guardians of the Galaxy The Moondragon Appreciation Thread: We're all about mooning the dragon...

Captain Marvel

SHAZAM!
Reaction score
'Cause balding girls need love, too. :)
Heather_Douglas_%28Earth-616%29.png

Too bad this movie didn't come out like 15 years ago. For some reason I see Kelly Hu as Moondragon from that pic. I'm sure she could still do it, but she is in her mid-40s now and clearly they need a younger gun for the completion of 2 movies(at least)

i'm old school. i remember Moondragon from when she was an Avenger, long ago. wore the green swimsuit looking outfit.

I think in a post-Avengers 2 GotG sequel it might be time for a PG-13 lesbian love scene.

Is Moondragon lesbian?

I think Kelly Hu could still play the role. First off, Moondragon is one of those odd characters whom you probably can't quite tell how old she is. Secondly, Kelly still looks great for her age, and if she doesn't have hair anyway, you won't be able to tell how old she is.

BUT.... Moondragon isn't Asian as far as I know. Doesn't mean she couldn't be, but with a name like Heather Douglas, that doesn't sound Asian to me. However, I do see Moondragon as an exotic character. Would prefer someone else to Hu though personally. Morena Bacarin could work.

Is Moondragon lesbian?

I think Kelly Hu could still play the role. First off, Moondragon is one of those odd characters whom you probably can't quite tell how old she is. Secondly, Kelly still looks great for her age, and if she doesn't have hair anyway, you won't be able to tell how old she is.

BUT.... Moondragon isn't Asian as far as I know. Doesn't mean she couldn't be, but with a name like Heather Douglas, that doesn't sound Asian to me. However, I do see Moondragon as an exotic character. Would prefer someone else to Hu though personally. Morena Bacarin could work.

Moon Dragon's father (was) a middle aged man. First appearance she was probably low 20s, now early 30s.

Moondragon seems to be bisexual, given past and current romantic ties. However, it could be a matter of retcons and/or just plain inconsistent writing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"