The MSJ Discussion and Praise

Oh you're a ****ing troll

that's because you're an idiot

No, you're the idiot.

And you call me the troll. Pathetic.

....you have a miz avatar

jesus

try to come up with something else that doesn't become null and void just by glancing over an inch or two

There. The Miz is dead. Happy?

Cant we all just get al......awe screw it, keep going!!!! lol

lol Don't tell them that! lol
haha, I dont know whats going on with those two, or know if there serious or just joking around but DAMN!!!!! I hope there just messing with each other... but it is funny!!!!!lol:woot:

Well it doesn't bother me, I just wouldn't want either of them getting banned.

Well it doesn't bother me, I just wouldn't want either of them getting banned.
Agreed, I think their just messing around.. Noone wants anyone to get banned...:yay:

Agreed, I think their just messing around.. Noone wants anyone to get banned...:yay:

I don't think anyone has done anything warranting a bannin' yet but, the conversation is definitely no where near what the thread started as. LoL

What have you people done to my beautiful thread? You fiends ought to be ashamed.

Heads up folks. I'm mergin' this with the MSJ discussion thread...

Thanks for the kind words folks. I hope my time as Mod here is enjoyable to you all.

Speakin' of Mod. This will be merged with the MSJ thread in a little while.

I just thought we should start a thread since MSJ comes by, to say thank you.

His passion and drive has made my dream come true at least, bad ole Johnny B. riding large and mean on the big screen. Without MSJ I don't think this would have happened, no offense to Nic.

Thanks Mark for perservering and putting up with so much crap about the early shots. This movie will be great and I wanted to say thank you here on the boards.

You have done an amazing job in taking the best of the Rider Lore and putting together an amazing looking movie. I cannot wait to see the finished product.

I cannot wait to see my main man on the big screen. I have written on my blog and elsewhere, but Johnny has always been a hero that I could relate to in many ways, so to see him on the big screen is just amazing. He was the hero for me as a kid, a teen and now an "older" guy who just spoke to my situations. He is not a press favorite and he has struggles in a lot of areas. He is on the side of good, while being the bounty hunter for the devil.

Thanks Mark for making a dream a reality for me.

Flamehead -- thanks for all you have done to make this section Rock here at the Hype and welcoming me aboard. Like I said, this is a great community and you have brought us together. Thanks!
MSJ- Best. Director. Ever. The coolest guy I have never met...but I hope to meet someday!

FlameHead- Coolest guy on the GR Hype (so offense to any of you other guys), and I hope I also get to eventually meet Stephen Harris someday!

CAH

I just wanted to drop you a quick note to say that I truly appreciate the effort you have put into doing GR.
Obvioulsy I have not seen the movie yet. But, I can tell that several things were important to you in the making of this film. So let me say Thank you for respecting the character, the creators, and us the fans, by trying to emulate the source material.
By staying true to the comics.
I must be honest, I was not happy with the DD movie. I felt it took unnecessary liberties with the character. but, from everything I've read so far it seems that this was not your intention.
It appears as though you are treating GR almost as an apology and an homage to us the fans, and I truly appreciate that.
I hope I will not be dissapointed yet again. I hope we haven't just been getting lip service yet again.
I promise you this much. I will go see GR opening weekend and if it indeed stays true to the comics I will see it at least 2 more times.
If it is good and entertaining I will not only see it multiple times, I will also make a point to bring others with me.
FYI

Mergin' this with the MSJ discussion (which I added more to the name, if you notice).

I felt guilty that I said some harsh things about him when the theatrical cut of DD was released and I was disappointed with the movie, but then the truth slowly showed up and the director´s cut proved to be a vast improvement over the released version and also became public how he had to struggle with Fox with everything - just to put horns and a double D on the costume were big battles, for instance. My respect for him has grown more and more over the years, especially for being a fan´s fan, who isn´t afraid to actually go out there on the Internet and take the heat and criticisms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"