BvS The new batcave in BVS

-Nam rorriM-

Eater of toasties
Reaction score
Do you recon we'll see a great deal of the batcave in this movie? Or will it be simply eluded to? What's your ideal batcave too. Something like the Arkham origins one suits me, I like its layout because in my head it makes sense. It's simplistic enough but has enough room for the plane n junk.

Since we'll be seeing a great deal of Gotham that will be featured in this movie in this movie The Batcave is a safe bet. As for my ideal Batcave, something like Arkham Origins or B:TAS would be fantastic. Giant computer screen with multiple little screens is a MUST IMO.

Last edited:
I'd love a layout like the Batcave in Arkham Origins.

Not too huge, not small. Has everything he needs and doesn't look like it would take a construction crew of hundreds to build.

I thought Batman likes to hangout in Supes' cave, bromance and all. :sus

The New 52 'Batman' Layout is quite cool.

2739456-Batcave-New-52.jpg

I'm sure we'll see the Batcave would love a couple of scenes in there between Supes and Batman.

My thoughts too. The batcave would be best if it was somewhere you could quickly suit up and tool up for the job. In my head it is Alfred who spends the most time down there, helping out B Man on the comp. I loved that intro in origins because it was really aggressively done, in, suit on, tools, quick banter with Alfred, fire up the jet, gone.

I want to see the TRex, past suits displayed, and of course the big coin...

I want to see the TRex, past suits displayed, and of course the big coin...

Totally agree on the suits. I'd love it if (if he's in it ) Alfred would ask "which suit will you be needing tonight master Wayne". That way the first BVS suit wouldn't be palmed of as the official due to different iterations . Heavy/meds/light . Black/dark blue( urban )/ grey. And one for comedy sake, a scoobandiving bat suit:|

Way I see it:

In terms of a rugged cave, BB/TDKR is the best.
In terms of suit vaults area, BF is the best.
In terms of batcomputer area, B89 is the best.

I am sure we will see the batcave in this movie. Especially if Batfleck is a weary crimefighter who does most of his work with drones.

hope it's a mix of Arkham Origins and Burton films batcave

Way I see it:

In terms of a rugged cave, BB/TDKR is the best.
In terms of suit vaults area, BF is the best.
In terms of batcomputer area, B89 is the best.

I am sure we will see the batcave in this movie. Especially if Batfleck is a weary crimefighter who does most of his work with drones.

The Arkham Origins Cave is pretty much the perfect mix of those three.

If the descriptions of Batfleck are correct, they essentially guarantee a Batcave. Where is he controlling drones from?

I want the Arkham City one. There better be a T-Rex and Giant Penny. Snyder, make it ****ing happen.

I personally love this manip someone made based on Larry Quach's illustration of the Batcave (which I am almost convinced was based on a screen grab of Space Balls if you can believe it, haha). Some people think it's a bit too Iron Man like, but I don't see any real reason Bruce wouldn't have his suits prominently accessible in his personal lair.

batman-vs-superman-man-of-steel-2-front.jpg

Just the idea of Batman seeing that gives me the chills. And if he didn't see it down there, the idea that he most likely would have seen it through his lenses (in a version of the suit with HUD lenses) is also really cool.

Last edited:
The 60s cave was the 'homiest' of the lot. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"