The "New Goblin" Story from Spider-Man 3

Infini

Civilian
Reaction score
I look around and this doesn't seem to have been posted yet(if it has, please forgive me). Check out http://www.spiderman3oncomcast.com/, there's a new update in the 'news this week' area focusing on Harry's story in Spider-Man 3. It shows them filming some of the basketball scene, small bit of the conversation between him and Norman plus new parts of the fight scene that were never seen in the original seven minute footage.

newgoblinscreencapdb1.png

Thanks, that was very cool. I like the changes in the battle scene. And lots of new footage, very cool!

Good find. I haven't seen it before. Okay so the bat-a-rang that Peter throws back now explodes? So have they changed the 'sticking in his shoulder' part to this?

I must have missed this thing yesterday. There's obviously more going on in the New Goblin battle than we previously had seen. I can't wait. I'm glad they didn't show everything.

For some reason I can't see Tobey Maguire play basketball...maybe his double plays instead...

None of these damn videos will load for me.

Awesome. I love the Norman Osborn stuff. He's one of my favorite characters in these movies. Looks like he will have some jump scenes. That painting is scary.

It finally loaded for me. Looks like alcohol will play a part in the formation of Harry's Goblin in this movie.

I knew it! I knew they didn't show us the entire Peter/Harry fight.

Fckin' awesome!!!! I thought we saw the whole fight.... but wo, SONY didn't give us the whole fight... OMG! We're definitely being "left in the dark" to every moment in the film due to editing- awesome. :)

And I think we're in store for some pretty cool pop-out sequences!

Great news...they didn't show the entire alley fight...this is terrific!

These new AWESOME glimpses from the fight-sequence between Pete and Harry SHOULD prove that we haven't seen ALL there is to see from that battle-sequence!!! I believe that NBC EDITED what we saw (and that's just COOL!!!!!!!!)

I saw this new tv spot the other day that showed
half of Harry's face all burnt off...wtf?

I saw this new tv spot the other day that showed
half of Harry's face all burnt off...wtf?

its so awesome! i can't wait to see this movie and see peter beat the crap out of harry!:woot:

^Me too. It's kind of a twisted thing to look forward to...but I am.:woot:

everything looks great except the Venom death thing man I hope he doesn't die.

I actually think that its going to be wierd seeing peter deform harry.

i mean, even if he harry didnt die in the final battle he would still be deformed permanently because of Peter..kinda makes Peter look like an ass, i mean harry never killed anyone, he only tried to kill peter, but he failed, peter on the other hand throws a pumpkin bomb right in harry's face, probably knowing it would deform him, so whose the real villian??

THINK ABOUT THAT :D

im so hyped.

^Me too. It's kind of a twisted thing to look forward to...but I am.:woot:

i always go for the good side of a story. never the evil side. but i always loved it when a good character, a hero, goes bad, but then finds he's way back to being good and comes out victorious in stopping the evil! spidey going bad and fighting it and coming back to being good is what i crave the most!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"