• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The NEW OFFICIAL Green Arrow Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this in the Cosplay thread...
CIMG1442.jpg

Notice the coverart in the backround..
Green Arrow/Black Canary #2? or Variant Cover for GA/BC #1?

Found this in the Cosplay thread...
CIMG1442.jpg

Notice the coverart in the backround..
Green Arrow/Black Canary #2? or Variant Cover for GA/BC #1?

that dude's got a lotta nerve to dress up in skin-tight spandex when he's that freaking skinny. he looks like superman when he's had all his power sapped by kryptonite.

It would've been even worse if he were fat and blobby. At least if he's skinny he could pass himself off as Superboy. Or young-Superman-who-has-been-retconned-to-never-call-himself-Superboy if the Siegels are around.

I'm enjoying both mini's GA year one and Black Canary :up:

It would've been even worse if he were fat and blobby. At least if he's skinny he could pass himself off as Superboy. Or young-Superman-who-has-been-retconned-to-never-call-himself-Superboy if the Siegels are around.
Superlad returns!

They finally get a good artist on Green Arrow and Winnick decides to stay. ****ing A.

Why? Seeing fictional people happy makes your life seem, less so?

No, seeing a strong fictional female role model crawl back to a man who's done nothing but abuse her annoys me. I guess I have a little more feminist in me than the average comic fan.

No, seeing a strong fictional female role model crawl back to a man who's done nothing but abuse her annoys me. I guess I have a little more feminist in me than the average comic fan.

you make a good point, but she's not exactly "crawling back to him". they've both changed a lot in the last few years and it's not like she's not taking her time with the decision. part of ollie's charm is that he's flawed but still noble character and with their history together and the fact that they're both pseudo-parents now, it might just be that they're finally ready to settle down and make amends for their past mistakes... or they're setting ollie up to cheat on her one more time and ruin whatever appeal he has left, which would completely turn me off the character for good.

Feminism died the day women realized they had to pay for their own food. :o :p

Seriously though, it's not like he didn't make a change. Sure, they should drag it out awhile. He's got a lot to make up for, but I mean, it was always bound to happen sooner or later. It was, Inevitable.

Anyway, I think I know what this is about. Fact is, she's not gonna go back to Dr. Mid-nite. I've accepted it, you should too....:(

Meh, I've got a pretty unforgiving attitude about cheaters. If one person cheats on another, their relationship ought to be over, period. Ollie's cheated on Dinah multiple times.

And goddamnit, I really liked Dinah and Pieter. :(

i absolutely love dr. mid-nite, but, as far as i can tell, the dude's a boring goody-two-shoes. chicks dig a-holes, and ollie's chock full of a-hole-y goodness. besides, can dr. mid-nite **** her brains out for 40 hours straight? i doubt it.

Yeah, Dinah seems to like a-holes. Makes sense given that one of her major father figures is Ted Grant, after all.

(chuckle)
"I once beat your boyfriend in hand to hand"

Canary - "So did I"

She then commences to whoop the guy into poor health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"