• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The NEW OFFICIAL Green Arrow Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, I've got a pretty unforgiving attitude about cheaters. If one person cheats on another, their relationship ought to be over, period. Ollie's cheated on Dinah multiple times.
He's "only" cheated on her once as I recall. Hal doesn't count, he was too boring.

Jefferson's niece was the only one I concretely knew about, but I'd heard there were others. Either way, one's enough.

Jefferson's niece was the only one I concretely knew about, but I'd heard there were others. Either way, one's enough.

Where is that Man**** thread we were capping on this time last year?

Nyet, there were no others. Connor's mother was long before Dinah, Shado raped him, and Dawn was after the breakup. He's about as much of a cheater as Hank Pym is a wifebeater, which is a lot or a little depending on how you look at it.

All right, but like I said, one is still one too many. The whole wedding seems like a storybook ending to a very real-life, tumultuous, emotionally harrowing relationship, which doesn't strike me as a good thing.

Meh. It happens. The only real emotionally harrowing part of the relationship over the last few years came from the one time cheating, which is the main issue that they've spent time working on recently. Couples in real life get back together even after having cheated on each other, and not all of it is unhealthy. I'd worry about the execution and the writing and the upcoming Winick ongoing
tard.gif
, but the actual idea in itself is not that stilted.

Yeah, I've already noted my bias on cheating. If there's cheating involved, there shouldn't be a couple anymore. Period.

He cheate on Dinah once with Jefferson's niece, kissed some woman in Seattle, but thats it. I think the hesitation is (or should) be more than when not with Dinah Ollie sleeps around thereby suggesting commitment issues up the wazzoo.

It is totally comparable to the Pym thing. Hits Jan once during a mental breakdown back in the 80's (or 70's) and that becomes his defining characteristic.

But on the other hand -- and I'm backtracking here -- it should be an important defining characteristic. To physically bruise your wife to the point where she's sporting a black eye, even once, should not be anything either one of them ever forgets. Same with cheating on someone who did nothing whatsoever to bring it forth and then keeping it a secret from not just one but both of the women involved.

Same could be said for Spidey during Clone saga though - he backhanded MJ when he found out he was the clone. But you dont see that coming up every five seconds

Yeah, Peter's was actually worse since he was just angry, too. Hank was in a full-on mental breakdown. He didn't even know he was Hank Pym for a while after he switched to the Yellowjacket identity, as we see in Avengers Forever.

Where is that Man**** thread we were capping on this time last year?

Isn't Man**** a marvel character? Oh wait that's Manthing...never mind.
I still think "All who know lust shall burn at the touch of Man****" is funny though.

Canary's mom cheated on her hubby with Starman for a number of years. They were regular f**k buddies. Maybe that's why she can forgive him, cuz she eventually forgave her mom.

gabcwedspes.jpg

Who is the Southeast Asian looking chick with the pink fluffy bra?

And another thing.. all of the weapons are pointed at Ollie.. just look at Deathstrokes rifle.. its directly pointed at ollies face.. just missing the top of Dinahs head

Pink-fluffy-bra-lady's gun could easily be pointed at either one of them. Same goes for the guy above her with the line reaching back from the gun to him. They're not looking down at them, they're from a distance looking at them. Perspective and all that jazz.

how did GA year one go from 4 to 6 issues?

#1 and #2 had a miss print.. it was always supposed to be 6 issues..
all Y1 miniseries are 6 issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back