The NEW Official Thor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCorpulent1

SHAZAM!
Reaction score
Had to close the previous one because it was over 10k posts. Carry on here. :)

So...

Thor...

Think he'll bang that Nurse chick?

And if so won't his love throes kill her? Lightning strike right at that moment?

:thor: :thor: :thor:

I'm thinking Don is more interested in Jane than Thor. Thor seems cool with Sif. Maybe they'll all get married and live in a polygamist commune! :awesome:

In on page 1!!111!!

But seriously, did I see Thor fighting Taskmaster in the old thread? That won't end well :(

Yeah, here's the post:
some pencils on Brevoort's blog
http://marvel.com/blogs/Tom_Brevoort/
Thor_60501.jpg

Initiative_32.jpg

Mighty_Avengers_32.jpg

In on page 1!!111!!

But seriously, did I see Thor fighting Taskmaster in the old thread? That won't end well :(
I'm worried about that too, but Taskmaster can't duplicate lightning :woot:

A Thor thread had to be closed for having too many posts?:up::thor:HAZAH

Is that Ben's mitt in the background?

Edit --- Now I see the 5th finger. Nevermind.

:thing: :thing: :thing:

Thor is suppose to go after Dr. Doom. Wondering how that is going to work...

But will they remember Doom's powerup at the end of the Millar run?

:doom: :doom: :doom:

Doom's power up and Thor's de-powering................not looking good for Thor. Which I'm sure is one of the reasons he finally talks to Tony again.

Doom's power up and Thor's de-powering................not looking good for Thor. Which I'm sure is one of the reasons he finally talks to Tony again.
The more I think about it, the less I believe Thor has actually been depowered. I mean, he lost the Odinpower, so don't expect him to recreate Asgard in the middle of a 6-day tornado again, but what other Odinpower-specific powers did he show off in the new series besides the occasional magical feat? His newfound strength and durability were said to be merely him "not holding back" anymore. I don't think Thor will suddenly start jobbing to everyone; I think the whole shifting the Odinpower to Mjolnir from Thor was JMS' way of restoring the balance between the two, with Thor being just a really strong fighter and weather manipulator on his own and all the other magical, random powers a writer might need coming from Mjolnir.

Well if he's at regular Thor level he better bring more than the lightning.

ThorVSDoomUltron.jpg

Doom will eat that **** for breakfast. :D

:doom: :doom: :doom:

...Iworked at a Renaissance Faire for 13 years...it's
:thor: HUZZAH!!!!:thor: hehehe

Awesome! Wouldn't it be great to work at a job were hose and pantaloons were the dress code. :woot:

Awesome! Wouldn't it be great to work at a job were hose and pantaloons were the dress code. :woot:
LOL, no pantaloons for squeeks. They'd only make me look fatter than I already am. :p

And Cassie thinks she can best Herc in arm wrestling? Ha!

...Iworked at a Renaissance Faire for 13 years...it's
:thor: HUZZAH!!!!:thor: hehehe

I went to my first one a few weeks ago. I would totally work there. I had mead too, the nectar of the gods :awesome:

Depending on the woman BODICES are amazing fun. I had one lady friend that would have Bobbing for Cherries. She'd take a stemmed Cherry and have you well grab the stem of the cherry with your teeth from between her cleavage. :woot: I do miss that faire.

Last edited:
Thor should be able to kick Doom's butt up and down his own courtyard.He's been referred to as the most powerful being on the planet at his normal strength before he had the Odinpower. I don't see why that would change now he's always been a badass.

BTW Thoughts on Anthony Hopkins as Odin? I think as far as acting chops he's not a bad choice but physique wise is the only question.

And Cassie thinks she can best Herc in arm wrestling? Ha!

I went to my first one a few weeks ago. I would totally work there. I had mead too, the nectar of the gods :awesome:

YEAH How'd ya like it? Many of my friends from the Faire Icall my HOME faire are all over the states at different faires.

Thor should be able to kick Doom's butt up and down his own courtyard.He's been referred to as the most powerful being on the planet at his normal strength before he had the Odinpower. I don't see why that would change now he's always been a badass.

BTW Thoughts on Anthony Hopkins as Odin? I think as far as acting chops he's not a bad choice but physique wise is the only question.
I'm loving the choice actually.

Didn't help him much in Heroes Reborn: The Return. Thor booted Doom's ass back to Counter-Earth. :oldrazz:

I know I'm prolly harping on this but somehow I doubt anyone will remember this...

DoomUpgrade1.jpg

DoomUpgrade2.jpg

DoomUpgrade3.jpg

I haven't seen any sign of an upgrade since this event. If everyone just forgets it, it will mean that Valeria is the only thing to make it out of the Millar run on FF. What a failure. I could be paranoid and we'll see Doom at his most badassery. But I doubt it.

Oh and Ben rules. Even in the face of nigh invulnerable Doom. :D

:thing: :doom: :thing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back