Contest Of Marvels Discussion Thread

Always do what makes you happy, as long as its legal. ;)

Man, I'm sorry guys. I have been busy all week and hadn't have the chance to put up a debate. I will have one up tonight, because well...I have to...:)

Went to see Bryan Adams last night....a killer show. The crowd was so pumped he ended up doing 7 encore songs, 4 by himself with his accoustic guitar.....:up:

Although his light show wasn't any where near Rolling Stones, and there wasn't as much hype as the Hip, it was definitely my favorite show...

*grumble* *grumble* stupid geography test *grumble*

;)

Glad you had fun Powder.

I'm not really a Bryan Adams fan, but i'm jealous you got to go to a concert lol All I get to do is projects.....projects....projects...and more projects. I can't wait until the end of April so I can be free for the Summer!!

I've never been to a concert :(

And I'm hoping my wife gets this promotion so I can get a part time job and start going to college :) I'm tired of working lame job after job trying to provide for my family, so I want to go to college and get a career. It all depends on if my wife gets this promotion though. If she does, then I'll go for either Graphic Art, Elementary Teacher, or something with creative Writing.

Then I can complain about projects too,.. YIPPEEEEE!!!! :D

I don't do concerts. I prefer studio music, lotta guys frig up songs I like with live versions. Classic example: Freebird. Original radio version is THE best.

I've been to a few concerts. Each and every one of them was a pleasure.

Voting will strta at 2:00 Atlantic Time, which is one hour and 15 minutes from now

Voting doesn't end until...Sunday, right? I want to make sure I have time to decide on a winner of the Strange/Desak fight. It's a tough choice.

JewishHobbit said:
I've never been to a concert :(

And I'm hoping my wife gets this promotion so I can get a part time job and start going to college :) I'm tired of working lame job after job trying to provide for my family, so I want to go to college and get a career. It all depends on if my wife gets this promotion though. If she does, then I'll go for either Graphic Art, Elementary Teacher, or something with creative Writing.

Then I can complain about projects too,.. YIPPEEEEE!!!! :D
You should go see Static-X. They kick ten different kinds of ass. :up:

Here is the schedule for anyone who missed it.

FINAL 4

Debating
Matches will be posted sometime Sunday night after Sparta has close the matchup between Thanos and HE. The debating will last until Thursday morning.
Sunday Night -Thursday morning

Voting
Voting will begin on Thursday morning and will last until Saturday Morning.
Thursday morning - Saturday morning

FINALS

DEBATING
Once the voting has ended on Saturday, the match for the FINAL two contestants will be posted. As long as there are no ties. Debating will last until Wednesday morning.
Saturday morning - Wednesday morning

VOTING
Voting will commence at that time on Wednesday morning. I will extend voting until Saturday night to leave enough time for whoever wants to vote to vote.
Wednesday morning - Saturday night

Hmm, I think they should have a beauty contest between the two instead of fighting...

:D

I never even knew about Desak before this competition began. He seems to be very powerful...why doesn't Marvel use him more? (or am I just missing something?)

He's dead unfortunately, but he was made for one purpose and that was to face Thor in the future to change the future that would happen.

If he was brought back he would have to be woken prior to facing Thor in the future.But of course that timeline is eliminated so I am not sure if that's possible now....

Hey, guys. I'm back. Thanks for all the assistance, Powder. Definitely, a job well-done!

This last week's match will be held in New York City..

Editor's Note - That's boring...

Editor's Note - Oh yeah?

Editor's Note - Yeah, you suck...:mad:

Editor's Note - FINE :mad: I will make it better...

The Location for this week will be held in Manhatton during Onslaught with countless Sentinels roaming the area.

Yeah don't worry about it Phaed. It wasn't much at all.

Welcome back! How was the Happiest Place on earth.

Phaedrus45 said:
Hey, guys. I'm back. Thanks for all the assistance, Powder. Definitely, a job well-done!

How was the vacation Phaed??

Remember guys, when votes open, they are to be PM'd to me, and I will reveal them all at once.

Vacation was great. We did the 19 hour drive, straight through to Disneyland from WA State....and, then I crashed big time at the hotel after dinner. We got up, spent the first day in Disneyland. (It's still the better of the two parks, in my opinion.) Wendy, even being three, got to go on all the rides (except two). Second day, we had to change our plans. We woke up, planning on getting to California Adventure by the time it opened at 10:00 am...but, at 9:30 am, Wendy woke up and puked all over her bed. Then, at 9:45, she puked all over another bed. After she seemed to feel a bit better later in the day, we drove to Hollywood, and went to Golden Apple comic store. (Traffic sucks big time in LA...the drive there and back took forever.)

Third day, California Adventure. Loved the new ride, Tower Of Terror. (Wendy didn't. She clutched onto me like crazy.) Fourth day was Universal Studios, which I probably ended up liking more than Disney for the first time. (I noticed the workers were much more pleasant and nice at Universal. For the first time, Disney workers pretty much scowled the entire time, plus heard quite a few biatching about their hours.) The kids really like Universal, too. They had some real neat play areas. (One was a dry area with all these small nerf-type balls that you could shoot at other people out of mini canons and such. The other was a wet area with lots of water drenching available.)

Last day, we just visited Disney to do our shopping; then, we headed back home with another 19 hour drive.

A blast...it was just great to spend some quality time with my kids.

I am planning on doing the same kind of drive (to Florida). But it will probably take more time. I will be the only one driving, so we will have to stop someplace.

Sounds like you had a great time. Tower of Terror isn't that new. It was there when I went last when I was about 16. So that's about 11 years ago. But 3 yo riding on it, whew she must be brave...

I am going to have my debate up sometime tonight. Started working on it. Should be interesting.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"