The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably because those valentines are geared towards boys... and Sif in the movie was not a love interest of Thor's.

But everyone else is there and something like "be my warrior princess" on one for Sif makes complete sense. lol

But everyone else is there and something like "be my warrior princess" on one for Sif makes complete sense. lol

Jane Foster isnt there... (i didnt see odin either), and the warriors 3 are all together, on only one.

Doh I keep making modifications

img3447x.jpg

LED light at the base

found a 8/9 inch Astro Boy (movie) figure at a 2nd hand store

Arrived in the mail:
The Dark Knight MM: Jail Cell Joker

Where did you pick the batman chess piece up?

I also saw the first piece of Avengers movie merchandise yesterday, iron man or cap on bikes.

Where did you pick the batman chess piece up?

I also saw the first piece of Avengers movie merchandise yesterday, iron man or cap on bikes.

It's from WH Smiths, only cost me £2.99, works well as a stand alone statue, it measures around 5" I think.

picked up the Select Red Skull, Cap's still on back order at the LCS. Also got the 10 inch Cap for $9.00, the 3.7/5 Hydra agent for $4 bucks and another Nerf Mjolnir for $5 lol and the 6 inch Fury

How bad does the Episode 2 cover look? Thats just awful.

Also, I finally got my grubby little mits on this magnificent bastad:
513198404.jpg

Also got an awesome present for helping a friend move:
509861135.jpg

FIGHTING RUBBER DUCKIES!!!

picked up the Deluxe Frost Giant at Wally world for 5 bucks, STILL refuse to get the deluxe thor for that price. if it comes down even more maybe I'll get it.

HEADS up this walmart HERE had the Guardians of the Galaxy set for 5 dollars! I'm not that interested in the set.

The Avengers 3 3/4 line - Gamma Powered Hulk

Captain America w/shield launcher.

These guys were not worth 9.99, no wrist articulation, bare minimum actually in terms of articulation. The Hulk has the least.

Man wish We had those Avengers sets here. Tho I haven't tried Target' yet

The Avengers 3 3/4 line - Gamma Powered Hulk

Captain America w/shield launcher.

These guys were not worth 9.99, no wrist articulation, bare minimum actually in terms of articulation. The Hulk has the least.

Yikes, really? I was hoping to pick up some of these, but a lack of articulation is really a bad sign for me.

I'm a completist, so that's the main reason I got them, because looking at the figures and lack of articulation would have led me to pass.

I'm not so much a completist but I do want figures that are IN the movies I collect from and not so much ones that are made up by the toy companies.
STILL can't find Heimdal and SIF cheap

Here's my Megacon Haul!

-DC Universe Martain Manhunter(Completes my JLA) $8
-X-Men and Spider-man softcover 50% off- $7.50
-Captain America:Operation Rebirth softcover 50% off- $15
-Batman: Arkham City Hardcover 50% off- $11
-X-men:Age of X softcover 50% off- $15
-Limited Edition Spider-Man Statuette from Dark Horse Deluxe- $10(Usually goes for at least $35.)
-Spider-man Toon Tumblr pint glass- $10
-Spider-man and Deadpool mega magnets- $5 each
-A bunch of comics from the dollar bins including Deadpool, Spider-man 2099, Moon Knight, What Ifs, etc.
-David Finch Batman #700 print- Free!

Overall a great haul!

021912130817.jpg

good haul venom :D

latest stuff:
Dvd's:
Astro Boy (2009)
Turtles Forever

Thanks!Turtles forever is awesome. Nice pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"