The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope jubilee gets a jim lee variant. Vamp Jubes doesn't do much for me. though ill get her anyway

I see they had the hit monkey series variants on display. I'd really like that white Iron Fist. Didn't see the Sentry there. Was that not on Display? Really want to get my hands on that SDCC Thunderbolts pack though!

I don't think Jubilee will be getting a variant.... on her card in front of her it says build-a-figure. She's the only one that says that within that shelf. The pics are up at marvelousnews.com.

Some (if not all) of the legends are already revealed!!!!

-Tiger Shark
-Radioactive Man
-Moonstone
-Batroc
-Jubilee
-Rescue
-Flash Venom
-Songbird
-Blizzard
-"trevor" Mandarin (movie)
- WarMachine Mark 2 (Movie)

All Confirmed

Eh,that list doesn't do much for me. But cool, I guess.

I'm with you. I might get Jubilee to finish my 90's X-men, otherwise I'm good.

Same here I'm afraid. Jubilee is the only one on that list that's even in my top 30 'wants' (though I expect many others will be happy to get so many Thunderbolts), and like everyone else I only really want a 90's Jubes. Don't they seek fan feedback on this stuff first?

Tiger Shark fig looks good though and I may pick up Radioactive Man as I've always liked the character.

How many other characters do you think they'll announce (rather than show)?

I see they had the hit monkey series variants on display. I'd really like that white Iron Fist. Didn't see the Sentry there. Was that not on Display? Really want to get my hands on that SDCC Thunderbolts pack though!

Thankfully the Sentry is there, you can see him on the pics at marvelousnews.com. Annoyingly he still has 'TBD' as his release date! :cmad:

Well, I don't like her enough to buy the other characters, So I'll be out of the Legends game for a while. Which is fine, since I want to save money.

Jubilee is a BAF????

yeah, she finishes off the year of the small BAF They're planning on larger BAF's (iron monger size) again next year.

Also.. Marvel Legends officially "kinda" ends this year, no more carded "marvel legends" figures. They will instead be replaced with "Movie themed waves" since the Iron Man Legends wave sold so well...

we shouldn't fret too much about it considering in the entire IM Legends waves, we only got 4 movie figures, and the rest were all comic figures.

Also, the wave 3 and 4 unreleased variants have been made, they might end up being Toys R us exclusives

and Rogue and Phoenix 5 were cut from the Wolverine Legends set. Rogue will come out in a wave next year, while P5 Cyclops was completely scratched.

I'm happy to hear about the variants finding their way into stores somehow. I really want that X-force Archangel. Hope it's a TRU exclusive. TRU is really good with stocking up on it's exclusives. I would just release another two pack wave. Pair Archangel with X-force Psylocke to get the original Uncanny team done.

Man of Steel Movie Masters : Black Suit Superman and Faora

Don't know if anyone else is interested in this Comic Con news, but these tidbits got my attention.

-Playmates will be releasing 6 inch figures based on the 1990 TMNT film with similar articulation to the 87 cartoon figures. Spring 2014
IMG_4107__scaled_600.jpg

-Star Wars Black wave 2(6 inchers) will include Greedo, EV Han Solo, Slave Leia and Boba Fett

IMG_4410__scaled_600.jpg

the comic con exclusive (with han in carbonite, only difference) will go up next week on hasbrotoyshop.com

the Hasbro panel is happening now!

Updates:

-Ultimate Beetle, Thunderbolts boomerang (Spider-Man Legends) wiere displayed on the floor, along with (Captain America Legends) Marvel Now Cap, and Thunderbolts Zemo. The figs looks great

on to panel news...
-Cap legends: Red Skull (Movie), AIM soldier (movie apparently? Winter solider spoiler?), Marvel Now Cap, Thunderbolts Zemo

-Spider-Man Legends:
-BAF Ultimate green goblin (yawn)
-Ult Beetle
-Thunderbolts Boomerang
-BLACK CAT (crowd went wild), finally a redo (on moonstone body)

-Running changes are no more, and instead will be variants packaged 1 each per case.
- BAF's returning to terrax size
-Star Lord will be coming (no clue when)

PICS ARE UP!

http://news.toyark.com/2013/07/20/sdcc-2013-hasbro-marvel-panel-live-96625

-Tiger Shark's variant will be Radioactive man
-Moonstone's variant will be Song Bird
-Blizzard's variant will be Batroc
-BAF Jubilee

AIM soilder and Skull will easily pass as 616 figures

Black cat looks EFFING FANTASTIC

BAF Goblin looks pretty great too (even though i hate ultimates)

-Stryfe will certainly be coming, he just needs to find a line to squeeze him into. probably the DOFP legends

I was desperately needing a new shelf to display my stuff after running out of room and found this Book case/display shelf at a Yardsale for ten bucks. Ohh and the Batman Cookie Jar is also new.

-Tiger Shark's variant will be Radioactive man
-Moonstone's variant will be Song Bird
-Blizzard's variant will be Batroc
-BAF Jubilee

AIM soilder and Skull will easily pass as 616 figures

Black cat looks EFFING FANTASTIC

BAF Goblin looks pretty great too (even though i hate ultimates)
Loving that Black Cat. It was about time.

yeah black cat looks friggin fantastic. and so glad to be getting an AIM agent!

Avengers: Electronic Hammer Strike thor
Mickey Mouse dressed as Indiana Jones
Master Chief (Halo 3 version)

michigan j frog (Looney tunes) plushie

Superman wall clock

Went to a flea market today and bought a ziplock bag full of G.I. Joe figures.

Walked off from the booth and took a glance inside the bag finding these two.

Also picked up these two having been after them since 1993.

heh i didn't know they made figures from that
will have to try and track them down one day

Yeah, I always thought Ertl did a solid job too considering action figures was not their specialty. They are around, but usually pretty pricey. I got lucky and struck up a good conversation with the old fella' who sold them to me for ten a figure marked down from thirty five.

I went to a garage sale today and the seller cut me a good deal on some comics...

From Beyond the Unknown #1
Spider-Woman Vol. 1 #1
Machine Man Vol. 1 #1
Batman #227, 296, 497

He mostly had stuff from the '70s and it was a pleasure to talk to him and look through his collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"