The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably? it says it has the same functionality and morphing ability from the original.

Won off ebay marvel legends:
Baron Zemo
Falcon
Falcon variant
Luke Cage
Longshot

All for around $56.

Man of Steel Soundtrack
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY edition and Deadpool - ps3
The Dark Knight Rises (Again) - Dvd version cause it was cheap

Marvel Legends
Terrax baf wave hope and Thor (F***ING LOVE THAT SCULPT)

put a WiiU (premium pack) + super mario bros U on a xmas layby

I thought you had the Coipel Thor DF?

i've wanted it for ages but I've never been able to find it in stores
target here picked up the line finally which caught me by surprise cause they rarely get any marvel stuff besides the movie stuff for $18 each which is waaaayyy better than $30 each at my lcs

Hoping they get ghost rider (he was the only one they didn't have)

they only had one thor on the shelf so i threw it in the basket aswell as hope and bolted to the checkout

really want to go back and pick up Steve, Klaw and Constrictor on the weekend

Last edited:
THAT's right I forgot! It sux when some places also gets people who get into boxes before they're put out on shelves too.

Finally got around to preparing for my "return." Here's my Marvel and DC movie display WIP. More pics in my thread.

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0568-1.jpg

These are my newest figures. Metal Gear Solid collectibles will have their own display in my thread down the road:

IMG_0557-2.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0555-1.jpg

Picked up the mark 1 and mark 2 for 5 bucks each at a local Dollar store! I couldn't believe they had a bunch of IM2 figures!
mo7s.jpg

Also picked up the Iron Man 3D fx Deco light this morning (the black background I made and the Arc wasn't with the light)
xqlg.jpg

Traded for this today after my original one mysteriously went missing. Always loved this figure.

Received Iron Man Mark VII today:

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

Picked up Marvel Legends Galactus series
- 1st appearance Grey Hulk
- 1st Appearance Hulk Green Variant

Marvel Legends Sentinel series
- Mystique
- Omega Red

WiiFit+ Balance board

Man of Steel (AWESOME MOVIE) cinema cup

That's exactly where mine came from. Someone must have unearthed a case of them to be selling at $18.99 a pop. I feared the same thinking it was way to good of a deal to be true, but he's perfectly fine and no different than any other I have seen. So buy without fear.
Alright. :up:

Made a few more pick ups within the past couple of days. Picked up a marvel legends face off cap vs baron strucker, future foundation spider-man, and terrax series stealth armor iron man.

At my local Half Priced Books picked up some old comics:
Alpha Flight #16
West Coast Avengers #2, #3, #21, #22
Moon Knight #21
Batman #500 & Limited Edition #500 signed by Joe Quesada w/Certificate of Authenticity

And I finally broke down and bought a book shelf to put my legends on. I'll definitely have to get a few more in the future but not until after my fiancé and I move out.

I'll try to upload some pics later.

Man of Steel: Superman Pop figure
Batman Automobilia: Issue 1 (Came with the Batman 89 batmobile) and Issue 2 (Adam west series batmobile)

The Rock's "Team Bring It" shirt

Sonic Generations Poster

Who makes these and where can I get them?!

Play Arts Kai. They're highly sought after though, especially MGS1 Snake and Ninja. Ebay, Big Bad Toy Store, Amazon. Every once and awhile a good deal comes by. Good luck.

Got these for two bucks at a flea market. :)

H4wabSu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"