The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
wOkrI6.jpg

Picked up the Target exclusive Marvel Legends 3 pack today and was able to use the 25% off coupon that came in the toy catalog that was in today's paper. Was able to pick through 6 sets on an end cap to find the one with the best paint apps. It's a great set though!

got a frame and finally got this up:
1zfie55.jpg

Told myself I wasn't going to get into the Star Wars 6" Black Series figures but that went out the window once I saw Darth Vader sitting on the peg. Grabbed a Vader, Chewie, and sandtrooper. Must had just put out their cases because there were multiples of each. Got to get that target exclusive now...

I need chewie. I found vader randomly at a walgreens but everywhere else just has seas of greedos, leias, hans, lukes, and obi wans

Picked up the Extended Desolation of Smaug Blu Ray and what they added was AWESOME.

EDIT oh YEAH got Dwayne's Hercules too

Last edited:
Is disney infinity compatible with the marvel infinity figures?

those infinity figures are awesome looking. i don't play the game, but they're collectible looking, just based on design. must.resist...

2q2n4nn.jpg
1zd2ogp.jpg
11hgc40.jpg

315obav.jpg
fa8o4k.jpg
qy5pav.jpg

right now? in hard plastic storage containers and boxes :(

i don't have the space to display them properly right now, but i do have some on my desk

Went and picked up the last Target exclusive Star Wars Black Series Imperial Shadow Squadron set the Target near me had. I think I'm hooked on to these figures now....

SQUEEEE I got the rest of my Asgardian Pop set!!!!! hehehe
DylbkbE.jpg

depending on which one that is, that Thor is pretty valuable

i got a ton of funkos today

71Ot9u9dNwL._SL400_.jpg
61%2BBlWR-prL._SL400_.jpg

61itpnTV1qL._SL400_.jpg
61h8CEGA9LL._SL400_.jpg

51-bmIuPiBL.jpg

First Thor film :D the Loki disappeared in about a 1/2 hour. I left to get cash came back and it was gone
depending on which one that is, that Thor is pretty valuable

i got a ton of funkos today

71Ot9u9dNwL._SL400_.jpg
61%2BBlWR-prL._SL400_.jpg

61itpnTV1qL._SL400_.jpg
61h8CEGA9LL._SL400_.jpg

51-bmIuPiBL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts