The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
71K%2B0kZCPcL._SL400_.jpg
31LHuvw2RcL.jpg

511yt%2BffwiL.jpg

nice! I have 3 myself. love em

Yeah them and the Hydra soldiers have been popping on and off their website so when I saw them there I acted on them. I took them back and returned them because they are having a buy one get one 40% off deal that ends today and got them for cheaper! Went back to look to see what else they might have while I was there and found a lone Carnage figure so picked that up too!

61ZamaWQnLL.jpg

this would've looked awesome with a green border

purple could be interesting. drewbee87 over at br.com made this months ago and i always liked how the green popped

yIajEDtJ.jpg

I keep thinking they ditched the 3D to double dip. But since Frozen 3D hasnt hit but the sing along version did... idk :/

I was really wanting a 3D mal with my 3D alice

it's gotta be a US thing, cuz the UK, Mex, etc have gotten 3D versions

possibly the headache problem I heard of regarding 3d

possibly the headache problem I heard of regarding 3d

that's a per person issue though. Action films are still in 3D for home release. Every marvel movie (which is disney) has been, even guardians of the galaxy is getting the 3D home treatment.

And headaches from what i've read, only seem to come from Active 3D (the ones where you have to buy the battery powered glasses)

and why headaches would be an epidemic for US consumers and not European and elsewhere.. i don't know. I love my 3D tv and have no headaches from it

I need to get this. I didn't get o see this in theaters either

I want the film, but it was honestly a mixed bag for me... I liked some stuff, and really disliked some stuff as well. it's a visually stunning film though! And I'm much more excited right now for Cinderella, it looks gorgeous!

I want the film, but it was honestly a mixed bag for me... I liked some stuff, and really disliked some stuff as well. it's a visually stunning film though! And I'm much more excited right now for Cinderella, it looks gorgeous!
I got the regular DVD today.It wasn't that bad. I like the changes.

That's one part I could actually stand Jim in.

I got the regular DVD today.It wasn't that bad. I like the changes.

oh i definitely liked some, i just wish she was vengeful a little longer, and that basically everyone in the kingdom other than Mal was basically a bumbling idiot... (the fairies i felt were a bit over the top-ly dimwitted for my liking) But i did love everything else.

This arrived last night.

ealV8Eh.jpg

Coulson was actually the first one I bought. Now I have 50+

wow, the only ones I got were Batman and Bane from the Nolanverse and NWO Hulk that came with the WWE2015 Hulkamania edition. I think that one is going for a crapton on ebay.

I wanted to start collecting all the batmans but there are so many repaints

that bane would should be worth a decent amount too, i think it's oop

where is this available at? I just got the NES game version

I actually came here to see if my old buddies were still alive/active

roughneck and FTB, you guys out there?

:(

I know WarnerBros has an ebay shop thats selling the anniversary blu-ray with that figure for $35

It's really nice that NECA could make a 7" figure of Batman! I'll definitely buy the boxset when it's available over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"