The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what we thought about the Black Widow for the Avengers set and they bumped her for Loki when it was obvious it was because it was a female character!

Avengers 1 figs never even had a prototype of widow made...

She was originally supposed to come out with the first Avengers Legends set and was even at that years SDCC but was bumped. I can't find the article right now, but the Avengers head you got with the Winter Soldier Black Widow was to cover for that bump

She was slated, but as i just said a proto was never made. They swapped her with loki fairly early on and made her soon after with winter soldier.

Regardless, you have nothing to worry about wonder woman what ao ever...

Last edited:
She was slated, but as i just said a proto was never made. They swapped her with loki fairly early on and made her soon after with winter soldier.

Regardless, you have nothing to worry about wonder woman what ao ever...
You need to stop calling me a liar SB. I KNOW what I READ and SAW, do it one more time and you'll get a ban for trolling or Flamming

You need to stop calling me a liar SB. I KNOW what I READ and SAW, do it one more time and you'll get a ban for trolling or Flamming

Vartha, never once called you a liar nor implied it.. having possible misinformation doesnt make one a liar.

im not threatening you. Dont threaten me. Be a fair and just mod.

Its ok to be wrong, if im wrong i apologize. But i follow action-figures incredibly closely and as roughneck and a few others can attest... ive been in the product forum and a part of these conversations far longer than you have been in this forum. And most in here. I know my stuff. Im not infalliable though.

But i do know avenger figs were never shown at sdcc... but at toyfair. (Where summer block buster figures are announced due to the fact they are released late winter/early spring) bvs toys were previewed at sdcc last year because the film is a spring release. The toyfair pics of the avengers figs show loki. Widow is indeed shown but it looks like widow is 3.75 to me.

But as i said, if im wrong im wrong. But i in no way am nor ever had called or implied you're a "liar" so please do not assume that.

Seconded.

I realize my word might not hold much weight, but I start this account after my usual one, MangleBoP, mysteriously lost the ability to post, even though it's not banned.

Vartha, never once called you a liar nor implied it.. having possible misinformation doesnt make one a liar.

im not threatening you. Dont threaten me. Be a fair and just mod.

Its ok to be wrong, if im wrong i apologize. But i follow action-figures incredibly closely and as roughneck and a few others can attest... ive been in the product forum and a part of these conversations far longer than you have been in this forum. And most in here. I know my stuff. Im not infalliable though.

But i do know avenger figs were never shown at sdcc... but at toyfair. (Where summer block buster figures are announced due to the fact they are released late winter/early spring) bvs toys were previewed at sdcc last year because the film is a spring release. The toyfair pics of the avengers figs show loki. Widow is indeed shown but it looks like widow is 3.75 to me.

But as i said, if im wrong im wrong. But i in no way am nor ever had called or implied you're a "liar" so please do not assume that.

I'm not even going to bother reading this. Every time I posted something I KNOW I read, I KNOW I saw and PHYSICALLY showed you with the 6" sizing of WW you said "NO" and made a comment... THAT IS calling me a liar.
I SAW a picture of a prototype for Avengers BW read an article soon after from Hasbro basically saying women action figures don't sell with kids. I SAW this SB whether you like or not, BW was BUMPED from the first Avengers Legend Line up for Loki!

that's unfortunate that you wouldn't even bother to read... again, not calling you a liar at all.. that's not what being called a liar is by any means... "being called a Liar" literally means one personally believes someone is purposely not telling the truth.. and i don't believe that of any one in here.

as i said before.. at the end of the Day.. Wonder Woman isn't getting canceled.. her stuff has even shown up in hand and rolled out. (which was a direct response to your concern) and I tried to help you with your concern.

this whole convo stemmed from the fact you have 3 figures from 3 different lines and spoke as if they go together.. as if it was your INTENT for them to work together. And I was just merely saying they weren't "exactly" the same scale. IF that works for you.. that's completely your thing, and you can do and have whatever you want with it... BUT this is a public forum... and i was merely saying if you want figures to actually go together.. they are making everyone in ONE LINE... where they very much DO work together....

This was not meant to turn into a fight... and I AM NOT calling you a liar...

im done with this conversation if you are... i apologize for you getting worked up over it.. again, not my intent.

Last edited:
I'm gonna go to Tru today and see what I can see.

not sure if they ship to canada, but every online retailer seems to have the new spidey wave, including hasbrotoyshop.com

its easily my favorite set of legends in a long while

I found nothing.

I'm a get it in person guy now. It takes a bit but they all show up easy enough nowadays.

What I did see was the agents of shield 3 pack (coulson, fury and Hill) that I dropped 80 bucks on the second I saw it is now going for 40. And honestly I probably could have waited this long for it.....but whatever.

Lemme just shake off some dust and cob webs here. Kick these tumble weeds aside.

Ahem. Despite what I just said not two posts earlier. I ordered the Cap wave and the absorbing man from dorkside yesterday. They shipped today. 16 new figures
....I'm pretty excited. And I also.picked up the antman series wasp figure the other day.....she was on sale figures I'd get the 'upgrade'..........I wish I'd seen the red outfit Pym....Ida got him. Oh well.

I received Soeed Demon and Jack O Lantern from Amazon. I'm hoping to be able to at least get some of these new figures at retail. Of course Venom and Taskmaster, the two I want the most, and therefore would most want to get online, are apparently the ones everyone else wants, because they sold out in the blink of an eye.

I'm debating on if I should even bother attempting to post all the new shirts I got since I last posted here. Believe me when I tell you, I got some dope ass shirts though.

I to have completed the Absorbing Man wave.. and already have Whirlwind, Sharon, and Scourge (with Mockingbird and Tasky on the way). Waiting for Target to get the wave before i get Cotton Mouth and Cap.. it appears those 2 will be the peg warmers, and I have a $40 gift card

Long time no see, everyone!

I got into collecting rare, multi-colored blu-ray cases for some of my favorite films for a little while. The purple one I used for Guardians of the Galaxy was definitely the hardest to track down.

DSC_0434%203.jpg

DSC_0436%203.jpg

DSC_0435%203.jpg

Recently went Swamp Thing nuts.

Got all three volumes of the live action series on DVD, the first film on Blu Ray, the second film on DVD, and all six volumes of Alan Moore's Saga of the Swamp Thing in paperback format.

Also picked up Batman: Bad Blood and Green Lantern: the Animated Series on Blu Ray this week.

Got the Lego Ghostbusters Firehouse.

Took 11 hours to build. I wanted to die...

Hey guys! Damn its been ages! Definitely gotta reconnect with you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"