The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 5

got the unmasked Spider-Gwen pop at walgreens today
61Wxl07YGFL._SL501_.jpg

I had NO idea Walgreens sold those let alone exclusive ones!

Walgreens exclusive Funkos are the bane of my existence. I have all the Spider-man ones now, but It was a hassle.

Picked up the Tanks and Wing yesterday. Included the Pod and Bat in this pic
Dft1kij.jpg

so there's a masked spider-gwen a maskless hooded gwen, and a maskless with no hood gwen? is that the only differences?

yeah but my store never has them EVER. there are also star wars figures exclusive to walgreens

Walgreens exclusive Funkos are the bane of my existence. I have all the Spider-man ones now, but It was a hassle.
i only was able to get spiderman 2099 from a user on another forum. i still havent been able to get all the other ones and i refuse to pay an arm and a leg for them either

so there's a masked spider-gwen a maskless hooded gwen, and a maskless with no hood gwen? is that the only differences?

other than retailer exclusives, that's pretty much the only difference lol

speaking of pops, i'm kinda bummed... we have completed the whole main cast of ghostbusters (original) other than the special edition variants, with clean (we got him first) Marshmellow Man, Burnt angry Marshmellow man, the Ecto-1, Slimer, the Walmart 3-pack with Dana, Zuul, and Keymaster, and 3 of the Ghostbusters.. but it seems that Egon was the only one that didn't get re-released and goes for $50+ online...

ugh... im upset.. only one we are missing

On the plus side, POP's are completely horrible piles of crap :up:

Friday pick ups!
Chitauri Diamond select. Mostly got Him for the Bridge piece :D
D2Fl3aV.jpg

A BvS logo Tin. Was on sale at Hobby Lobby for $12.50
jdUDnLV.jpg

Batman set (for work) and the Donner cut Supes set bluray for home. :D
8DNVODH.jpg

A display case for the Batmobiles
8CBk8Jo.jpg

Raided my local Moviestop yesterday[whole chain going out of business this month] and picked up the following list, all at 50% off:

Funko Legacy; Magic: The Gathering

Garruck Wildspeaker
Ajani Goldmane
Nissa Revane

DC Icons; Mister Miracle

Mezco Mortal Kombat X; Kitana

Last edited:
FINALLY walmart got SOME of the Civil War Legends! Picked up Black Panther and the Original Nick Fury but I still need Scarlet Witch tho for my Avengers set
JwwpNjO.jpg

YES! Best Buy had the Steelbook!
vk4aqKO.jpg

NICE. Man, I wish I had room for statues. I think it's a good thing I can't afford them with no place to put them lol

I only have two. This will be the third. Have Jaina from the Eu and a Goku. Figures take most of my space. Space is an issue though. I have to get creative lol. There is a Raditz statue I really want , though. I'll post some pics, soon.

Last edited:
Yeah, you've seen my apartment in pics you know. lol Yeah Creative is the word. lol
I'm having to really think what I need to pack away too in my Avengers case, having multiple Cap's in it
fFqhGys.jpg

Cool, I'm lucky that when I moved, my brother is storing many figures for me.

Today's pick ups:

Walgreens exclusive ML Namor.

Funko Legacy: Skyrim
Dovahkiin
Daedric Warrior

Got myself the new ML MCU Spider-Man the other day! Very happy to add him to my shelf!

My Team Iron Man is very strong, which is ironic since I'm Team Cap til the end of the line! Can't wait for Bucky, Falcon and Wanda to even things out.

BluRay - Batman vs Superman

Funko Pops
Luke Skywalker - Force Awakens
Joker and Harley - Suicide Squad metallic 2 pack

Vision (Avengers AOU)
Falcon (Civil War)

Rey (Starkiller Base) Star Wars Black Series
Harley Quinn Batman Unlimited figure

Picked up Hawkeye and Vision, maybe pick up Panther and Ultron today too
N3WBrCt.jpg

picked up the entire X-men legends wave between 3 walgreens yesterday.

also put the Civil War 3 pack on layaway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"