Homecoming The Next Spider-Man - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's like El Mayimbe, except far more reputable.
Very true, mor reputable than a scooper, he isn't saying this because it makes a good story for him to make more money, he is simply saying what he has heard with no twisting. :)
He said very early 20s...would 23 about to be 24 be considered very early? Or maybe he means more 20-22.
Yes, he means 20-22. No make it 20-21, or maybe just 20. Guys, Dylan is totz out. Norlly guys hes out! :o
:-)p)
Don't you just love it when one tweet is made and it sparks something on the forums
Yes! :woot:

I don't want to get exited but I cant stop myself :yay:

The Kingpin was supporting Nat Wolff...Dylan's GF was supporting him.

I think they both know Nat and Dylan are in the running...

RL has posted on Reddit that the Collider guy has the shortlist from a few months back and it is only coming out now because of NDA's.

Funny I was going to bring up Cinemacon a week or so or go but I got distracted by Star Wars, BVS, and AOU.

I'm just excited we could be getting news within the next few weeks. It's only been two and a half months since the deal but it feels like so much longer.

Dylan IS BACK in the GAME!! :D :D
Hey look! Harry is 100% BACK! Not only is Dylan clearly in your sig as the #1 choice for spidey, but even your profile picture! Or is that a pic of you after you got plastic surgery to look like Dylan? :p

hey guys thought i'd return really excited to see who the next spidey will be

So much longer...what with you lot hating Dylan and NOW just liking him because you realised he wasn't a *****e, just insecure, which generates a heightened sense of cockiness, but in reality, he's really a nice, quiet guy :oldrazz:

Hey look! Harry is 100% BACK! Not only is Dylan clearly in your sig as the #1 choice for spidey, but even your profile picture! Or is that a pic of you after you got plastic surgery to look like Dylan? :p
Plastic Surgery. :( It had to be done, Dylan's face perfection...

hey guys thought i'd return really excited to see who the next spidey will be
No one knows for sure but....

Dylan O'Brien IS Spider-Man whether he is cast or not! :woot:

Funny I was going to bring up Cinemacon a week or so or go but I got distracted by Star Wars, BVS, and AOU.

I remember why I didn't mention it before. Sony's presentation sounds like they are just showing clips. Maybe I was wrong.

Where is tailion? :o
Again guys, I would like to remind you, this is not confirmation that for sure what the Steven says is true.
Please don't try to be darude to Talion about any of this. :dry:
I'm not accusing you (or anyone) of trying to be rude, I just want to make sure no one is asking about Talion for that reason. :whatever:
Once this is confirmed we can state the facts about it, but until then it is rumors spoken through Weintruab's mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"