Homecoming The Next Spider-Man - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the welcome Harry
tumblr_m1h4pew6Xb1rsn9rgo1_500.gif

Again guys, I would like to remind you, this is not confirmation that for sure what the Steven says is true.
Please don't try to be darude to Talion about any of this. :dry:
I'm not accusing you (or anyone) of trying to be rude, I just want to make sure no one is asking about Talion for that reason. :whatever:
Once this is confirmed we can state the facts about it, but until then it is rumors spoken through Weintruab's mouth.
Is Weintruab reliable?

Originally Posted by Steven Weintraub
I'm hearing Marvel/Sony has it down to the final 5 actors in contention for SPIDER-MAN. Some are in very early 20s. I couldn't get any names

Wish he had given more details. Are the majority teens with a couple of 20 somethings or are the majority 20 somethings with a couple of teens. What are the five names?!!

I take it the casting is now completed and it is a case of simply picking one or is there going to be a final audition?

I remember why I didn't mention it before. Sony's presentation sounds like they are just showing clips. Maybe I was wrong.

Seems unlikely they'd make an announcement, but it's certainly be cool. Would steal the show for sure.

Talion, where you at? Explain yourself! :o

I know exactly what he is talking about, and I know some of the names. Can people read my username status...? Gotta make a road trip for Age of Ultron, my friends. See you on the other side. :woot:

I take it the casting is now completed and it is a case of simply picking one or is there going to be a final audition?

It isn't. They are going to ask those in the short list to finally go to the testing phase.

Also, Dylan O'Brien isn't one of the names I'm hearing. :yay:

Thomas Mann is also in!!

Lerman is back too, so that gives Lerman fans hope

If people want to know EXACTLY when I found out what Frosty just said, look to when I posted the Vindicated lyrics.

Good night, Spider-Board! :spidey: :oldrazz:

If people want to know EXACTLY when I found out what Frosty just said, look to when I posted the Vindicated lyrics.

Is Dylan still out? early twenties sounds like his age range

hey guys thought i'd return really excited to see who the next spidey will be
Long time no see man! It's been since the TASM 2 days since I've seen you post around here lol!

What?

I thought you were saying that twenty was the max. Unless those few guys in their "early twenties" are exactly twenty.

You didn't hear...
you just said Dylan's name but it wasn't a name you heard?
WHAT!
I am hearing Dylan's name a lot...
Why aren't you?
:p

How 'early' is 'early 20's'? Can 24 be considered early 20's?

Long time no see man! It's been since the TASM 2 days since I've seen you post around here lol!
Yeah man good to see you to JOE. AG will be missed but I find myself lost in the hype for spidey once again

I know exactly what he is talking about, and I know some of the names. Can people read my username status...? Gotta make a road trip for Age of Ultron, my friends. See you on the other side. :woot:
So you can confirm he is speaking truth? Even though just a while ago you denied anyone over 20 was EVEN BEING considered?
Also, where are you not hearing Dylan's name? Are you being told all the casting names and Dylan isn't on it? Obviously Sony isn't revealing names yet... so doh you aren't hearing his name. :p
Is Dylan still out? early twenties sounds like his age range
Dylan will always be out if you ask some people. :p Even after he is cast!
It's pretty clear Dylan is not out due to age at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"