Sony Spin-Off The neXt Spider-Man related character to get a solo film after Morbius?

Reaction score
This doesn't include Venom 2 or another Spider-Man film as we already got a solo film for those two before. A cross over film also doesn't count.

With Morbius happening and Sony having the nerve to include Michael Keaton in the Morbius trailer, I feel like a third Spider-Man related character getting a solo live action film is just a matter of time - unless Morbius flopped.

So who it will be? I prefer if its either Black Cat or Silver Sable but there hasn't been any recent news for those two.

It'll probably be Black Cat.

Kraven is in the works right? How do you make that work? They shaped both Venom and Morbius (seemingly) as anti-heroes, which have a basis in the comics. Is that the case with Kraven? My knowledge of him isn't great, but the big game hunting thing seems like it'll be immediately controversial.

Kraven is in the works right? How do you make that work? They shaped both Venom and Morbius (seemingly) as anti-heroes, which have a basis in the comics. Is that the case with Kraven? My knowledge of him isn't great, but the big game hunting thing seems like it'll be immediately controversial.

They could introduce Kraven as an antagonist to Venom. Similar to how he hunted Spiderman in the comics.

Alternatively I had an idea where he is brought in to help the government as a hired merc. Maybe he's brought in to take down Morbius, or they could invent a villain for him.

This doesn't include Venom 2 or another Spider-Man film as we already got a solo film for those two before. A cross over film also doesn't count.

With Morbius happening and Sony having the nerve to include Michael Keaton in the Morbius trailer, I feel like a third Spider-Man related character getting a solo live action film is just a matter of time - unless Morbius flopped.

So who it will be? I prefer if its either Black Cat or Silver Sable but there hasn't been any recent news for those two.
It'll probably be Black Cat.

I feel Sony could have winning franchise with Silver Sable and Black Cat.
Watching the Spiderman PS4 cut scenes gave me a new appreciation for these characters. The story template is there.

Added Spider-Woman in the poll. *thwip*

And y'all can change your vote now! *double thwip*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"