Battle of the Christmas Movies

Hope y'all had a very merry holiday! A Charlie Brown Christmas and Die Hard advance to the Final Round!

tumblr_myeb9lmzVC1qamxzgo1_500.gif

(1) A Charlie Brown Christmas vs.

giphy.gif

(4) Die Hard

A tough call, but ultimately, I give it to Die Hard. Once you know A Charlie Brown Christmas by heart, its endearing but not necessary. Die Hard, even if memorized, is still a great time.

Love Die Hard. But A Charlie Brown Christmas gets my vote.

giphy.gif

Yippee Ki Yay, Fellow Hypers! You've selected Die Hard as your favorite Christmas movie!

Thanks for playing along this year! I hope you all got to enjoy the holidays despite the circumstances and wish you a spirit of peace and joy for the new year! :yay:

giphy.gif

Yippee Ki Yay, Fellow Hypers! You've selected Die Hard as your favorite Christmas movie!

Thanks for playing along this year! I hope you all got to enjoy the holidays despite the circumstances and wish you a spirit of peace and joy for the new year! :yay:
:up:

Is there going to be another one next year? There's a bunch of holiday movies and tv specials that were left out.

:up:

Is there going to be another one next year? There's a bunch of holiday movies and tv specials that were left out.
I'd narrowed it down to a 64-seed, NCAA-style tourney, but if I have time to do it again next year, we can totally try and have a more in-depth one. Do you have any suggestions for how to broaden the scope?

The Nightmare Before Christmas got so close. Oh well. If it couldn't be Nightmare, I'm glad it was Die Hard (it's not a Christmas movie, though).

I'd narrowed it down to a 64-seed, NCAA-style tourney, but if I have time to do it again next year, we can totally try and have a more in-depth one. Do you have any suggestions for how to broaden the scope?
Maybe replacing some of the films with similar choices, such as Kiss Kiss Bang Bang for Iron Man 3.

Maybe replacing some of the films with similar choices, such as Kiss Kiss Bang Bang for Iron Man 3.
One funny thing I've noticed online lately is that Iron Man 3 is turning into Gen Z's Die Hard. Every year we get viral debates over its Christmas "qualifications" when people declare its one of their favorite holiday movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"