The Offical DVD Thread

Do you know what's going to be on the extra disc?{mainly at wal mart}

that cover would be rad if it had more michaelangelo in the movie

yeah mikes the superhero wannabe not raph

Haven't checked yet. I'm only about 25 min into the film, and will probably head to bed right after. Hopefully I'll be able to get to the extras soon.

i taped a copy via ppv i'll watch it later when i get home from an errand i need to run this morning

I went to 4 stores, none had the blu ray version. :(

One of the things that I really like about the cover is it's a texturized cover which is cool. :up:

Haven't watched special features yet- but this has definitely been a good day for DVDs: Disturbia & TMNT.

Make that 7 stores....not even a glimpse of TMNT on blu.

That sucks. Have you tried Wal-Mart? That's where I picked up mine.

Australia dosen't get it until september 5th.:csad:
On the other hand, we get a way better cover than you.:oldrazz:

794357.jpg

Australia dosen't get it until september 5th.:csad:
On the other hand, we get a way better cover than you.:oldrazz:

794357.jpg

That's the Target 2-Disc Edition cover in America. I just picked it up, and I can't wait to watch it a bit later.

Has anyone watched the special features yet? Is it worth getting the 2 disc version?

ok

so i went to wal-mart and picked up a ws edition for 15 bucks. my cover wasnt texturized which kinda sucked but whatever. the only way u can get the texturized cover is buying the 2 dvd pack for 19.99. that 2nd disk is some kind of pc game which i didnt really need so i just got the single dvd. why it was like that, i dont know...

there wasnt any other packs like a 2 disk special edition or anything. so basically, the one i have has extras and stuff and ive yet to have watched it.

ok

so i went to wal-mart and picked up a ws edition for 15 bucks. my cover wasnt texturized which kinda sucked but whatever. the only way u can get the texturized cover is buying the 2 dvd pack for 19.99. that 2nd disk is some kind of pc game which i didnt really need so i just got the single dvd. why it was like that, i dont know...

there wasnt any other packs like a 2 disk special edition or anything. so basically, the one i have has extras and stuff and ive yet to have watched it.
The two disc one with the texturized cover is only at Target I believe.

I went to 2 Targets today and they only had the single disc version with the Kiddie cover. I bought the single disc anyway. I only watch special features once, plus the 2 disc is $7 more. And I needs to be savin' my monies.

The two disc one with the texturized cover is only at Target I believe.

thats just stupid. getting tired of this walmart only, target only ****. i only went to walmart bc it was closer. every store should have the same thing. but whatever. im not one to start arguing about marketing.

as for the dvd itself, the dvd is ws and standard fs on the other side. meaning, no disk art. i open the box and i see a blank disk, no booklet or anything. im guessing since it wasnt that big of a MAJOR MOTION PICTURE like spider-man or something, the manufacturers went cheap on the product itself. o well, at least i got my movie and it doesnt look like crap. its all good :cool:

ok

Hmm, it appears that we get diffrent features:
Foldout Poster Sleeve
Commentary by Writer/Director Kevin Munroe
Alternate Opening to the Movie - Splinter tells the back story
Alternate Ending to the Movie - greyscale April and Casey
Mikey's Birthday Party - full sequence
Raphael's Rough House Fight Test - early grayscale 3D rendering test
Monsters Come Alive - storyboard sequence with live CGI comparison
Donny's Digital Data Files - technical test on Turtles
Rooftop Workout - from storyboard into greyscale action
Still Wanna Fight - The Casey and April Moment fully rendered
Unaired Scene - Splinter Gets Cake
WonderCon Internet Trailer
Voice Talent First Look

thats just stupid. getting tired of this walmart only, target only ****. i only went to walmart bc it was closer. every store should have the same thing. but whatever. im not one to start arguing about marketing.

as for the dvd itself, the dvd is ws and standard fs on the other side. meaning, no disk art. i open the box and i see a blank disk, no booklet or anything. im guessing since it wasnt that big of a MAJOR MOTION PICTURE like spider-man or something, the manufacturers went cheap on the product itself. o well, at least i got my movie and it doesnt look like crap. its all good :cool:
you might have a point about wal-mart or target exclusives:ninja:

Is the Target exclusive worth getting?
Depends on how much you like the film I suppose. I picked up the Target exclusive 2-Disc version, and the bonus disc is just essentially a 20-30 minute featurette on the genesis of the new film, and interviews with the actor's. So if you're into that type of an extra, I guess so. If not, the one disc would be sufficient.

what the heck? i would have gotten the 2 disc one, but i didnt see it!!! grrrrr..w/e. at least i can watch the movie. but i'm still mad. i wasnt aware that there was a 2 disc version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"