The Offical DVD Thread

not to sound dumb or ignorant but what the **** is on disc two?

I liked the film when it was in theaters, and its even better on DVD. My only major complaint is that Warners put it on a crappy-as-hell flipper disc; I was under the impression those were discontinued. DVD-18s are more easily damaged, due to both sides being playable. Stupid marketing execs...:cmad:

Regarding the movie, I loved it, although to be honest the casting of Sarah Michelle Gellar as April gave me a lot of initial pause (since I backed out of the whole Buffy phenomena years ago). I did like Chris Evans as Casey, although IMO it would have been better to get Elias Koteas back for the voice. I'm just glad they got Splinter and all the Turtles done right; I was worried about them messing with the personalities too much.

My brother got me the Blu-Ray version as a belated birthday gift today. It's very pretty (except for the hideous cover art). :up:

Great movie....just got finished watching it for the first time, + all the special features. I wasn't expecting too much but being a big Turtle fan since I was kid, I took the chance and was pleasantly surprised. I bought the DVD from Target, they didn't have any 2 disc version so I just picked up the 1 disc version. The cover wasn't 'that' bad it had a 'nice' slipcase cover and besides I loved the movie, brought back a lot of memories. :yay:

bought this Tuesday. it came with the TMNT video game for PC DVD-ROM. awesome.

Why does ths movie cost so much?? I can't find it for less than $16.99... I've never paid so much for a DVD. Usually, I can find new releases for around 12 bucks. Oh, well... I want the $23.00 Special edition anyway.

I got it for Bluray and it looks great, especially the Ralph vs. Leo rooftop scene. When I saw the the first time on my TV I was floored.

Alright, I just got done watching the deleted scenes on the DVD... and now I'm disappointed for two reasons:

1.)There's no way to turn off the director commentary for these segments.

and..
2.)Almost all the deleted/alternate/original scenes were better than the ones that actually appeared in the movie!!!!! I wish they woulda found a way to fit them into the storyline (and I really don't see why a couple of them didn't:huh:). Does any one else agree with me... or am I on my own here?

Like the movie, I was dissapointed in the Special Features. I was hoping for better than this.

I just got the Target exclusive two-disc deluxe edition.:word:

This is probably a stupid question, but I just wanna know. For anyone who has the Target two-disc edition, does the back cover of the slipcase look like it's for the single-disc edition as far as features and whatnot, or is it just mine?

^^^ Yeah, it's the same.. just has an extra disc inside.

Commentary's pretty interesting, but does anyone else find that it's late? Every time Munroe talks about a certain shot, I find he's talking about one that happened 10 seconds ago.

I had no idea this movie was so short. I really wish they added the April/Casey subplot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"