• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup Thread

[YT]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tMophHw6iX4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tMophHw6iX4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YT]

Thank you... I'm even more pumped! Got goosebumps listening to that song! Love the video!

:applaud:applaud:applaud

Hup Nederland Hup!

knvb_logo_bmp_400.jpg

from the Netherlands???

anyone in southafrica who want to get me tickets for england games and let me stay with them for a few weeks???

I wish bud :woot:...I have nederlands group game tickets if you like :cwink:

As long as England and France don't win I'm happy.

I'm routing for Portugal but think Spain should win.

Doesn't Spain get to face the winner or runner up of the Group of death. So they could be facing either Brazil, Ivory Coast or Portugal in the Round of 16.

Not exactly the easiest game in your first knockout round...

Anybody video game? Really great game especially on PS3.

Dammit rio!!!!

With Rio gone England have no one who can deal with pace in the centre back position

I can't believe that Didier Drogba is also not going to go to the World Cup due to injury.

Andrea Pirlo looks to be out too with an injury...

Feel gutted for them, picking up injuries 1 week before the tournament...

i must say...the EA games prediction is pretty good. although the only two changes i would makes is argentina in 3rd place, and brazil winning the whole thing.

also, they said superbowl upset? Colts were favored, but they were essentially playing the second best team in the league, definitely the best in NFC.

now back to real futbol

Last edited:
Go England! Don't Choke :awesome:

At least beat the US, my future Step-Mom is from Texas, so I would love to rub our victory in her face :up:

Ive only recently started following in the past year or two so thats something new ive learned

here's a nice ad on the importance of the no.10

[YT]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l8NE7LBbQVs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l8NE7LBbQVs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YT]

:up:

any thoughts on which programs are good from recaps/reviews/highlights?

looks like there is World Cup Live and World Cup Primetime? any others?

Go Bafana Bafana!!

Friday can't get here fast enough.

i know...man how many times have i refreshed fifa.com just to see if anything new happened

All these injuries to great players, 1 week before the competition is starting to annoy me now :cmad:...

Go England! Don't Choke :awesome:

At least beat the US, my future Step-Mom is from Texas, so I would love to rub our victory in her face :up:

Given that she's A.) American, and B.) a Texan, there's like a 95% likelihood she doesnt even know the World Cup is happening.

Given that she's A.) American, and B.) a Texan, there's like a 95% likelihood she doesnt even know the World Cup is happening.
My family is british, so she is marrying a british man, a die hard Leeds United fan. She knows, because he keeps going on about it :hyper:

I look forward to it but I am foing to be so dissappointed despite expecting France to barely make it past the first round.

I think the winners are likely to be either Spain, Brazil, Holland or Argentina. My bet would be on Spain but anything can happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"