The Official '52' Thread

And the other rumor is, McKeever plans on bringing in Cassandra Cain on BOP.

And the other rumor is, McKeever plans on bringing in Cassandra Cain on BOP.

he's writing both? man, i don't think i've read anything he's done. why's he getting so many books all of the sudden? who's handling the art on teen titans? i hope they get somebody who can handle a monthly schedule.

O wow, seeing that picture in another thread I never noticed Supergirl before. Interesting. Although, I would prefer her not being there since that is like replacing Conner a bit too much. From Superboy to Supergirl? Meh. If it's true I'll live with it.

he's writing both? man, i don't think i've read anything he's done. why's he getting so many books all of the sudden? who's handling the art on teen titans? i hope they get somebody who can handle a monthly schedule.

McKeever is a great writer that Marvel really never gave a chance to become something more than the guy who writes Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane. DC is giving him that chance.

McKeever is a great writer that Marvel really never gave a chance to become something more than the guy who writes Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane. DC is giving him that chance.

i'll take your word for it. it just seems like he's coming out of nowhere. is the artist who drew that picture the new titans artist?

DSCF0559_0001.jpg

I guess that also means Cyborg joins the JLA.

Thanks. If Supergirl is the chick upper right, who is the chick upper left?

I don't read Teen Titans. What's this I hear about Miss Martian being a White Martian posing as a Green Martian?

I don't read Teen Titans. What's this I hear about Miss Martian being a White Martian posing as a Green Martian?

I think thats Great!

A "White" Martian female Playing a "green" Martian female in Human form,.... Smaller, slighter than the Martianm Manhunter.

How old is she "really?"

Can John Get past his prejudice to see her as other than the Enemy?

Why does she choose to play a green martian "girl" instead od a white martian "woman"?

What are her limitations?

She's probably the only super female in that power range besides Big Barda who supergirl hasn't swung on,.... is it going to happen?

I'm one of the few people who want a Ms Martian in the DC Universe.

:wow: :woot: :oldrazz:

She's actually a really cool character, too, one of the few Titans who have been consistently fun OYL.

Supergirl, Miss Martian, and Wondergirl? Jesus Christ, the Titans are more powerful than the JLA.

Roy can take them all down single handedly, if you know what I'm saying.

that is a lot of ass for robin, kid devil and beetle.

The Arrow name isn't the only thing Roy plans on taking from Ollie as he retires from Pimposity.

Roy Harper: Man-****.:heart:

Well, if KD is anything like Nightcrawler, he's got double the necessary parts.

Yea and let's not forget Rose. She's hit on Robin so many times and even tried to sleep with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"