The Official Batman (1989) Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a very old word and concept.

I really enjoy the dynamic between super villains like The Joker, Riddler and Two Face and their goons/muscle/henchmen. The latter should be like moths drawn to the flame.

http://kane52630.tumblr.com/post/78511836381/where-does-he-get-those-wonderful-toys-the

K92yvsK.gif
v4pUNQg.gif

vjLnElQ.gif
QZEpuqw.gif

7GosOnR.gif
As7h56N.gif

See what I mean? Why the hell is there a Bob action figure?!:cmad:

And yeah, adapting Bob in the comics could be a good idea. He could be sort of Joker's Robin. Could be a Dick Grayson foe.:woot:

Because he's The Joker's Goon.

You can't have just Joker riding around in The Joker Van.

He acually says "hold on" not "hang on" in that museum scene :)

Because he's The Joker's Goon.

You can't have just Joker riding around in The Joker Van.

They already had Otis from Superman show up during the Forever Evil arc only to be killed off. It would be funny if they did the same thing with Bob. Joker would be furious over Batman thwarting one of his schemes and so he turns to a henchman and says "Bob, gun" and you know the rest.

Which Batman villain has the best goons?

I have a soft spot for the little Eskimo-hood girls that Mr Freeze sometimes contracts.

They already had Otis from Superman show up during the Forever Evil arc only to be killed off. It would be funny if they did the same thing with Bob. Joker would be furious over Batman thwarting one of his schemes and so he turns to a henchman and says "Bob, gun" and you know the rest.

Lex didn't kill Otis in the movie. Joker killed Bob in the movie...hmmm. Maybe Joker can resurrect Bob from the dead in the comics. Or "unshoot" him. That would be unexpected.

Lex didn't kill Otis in the movie. Joker killed Bob in the movie...hmmm. Maybe Joker can resurrect Bob from the dead in the comics. Or "unshoot" him. That would be unexpected.

Nolan could make him back as the "real" brain behind Joker's plan. :yay:

(Batman and Bob is fighting in a burning building)

Batman (holds Bob over flames) "Wharruburr duh Jokurrr? Whurriss he?

Bob (laughs): "The Joker? He's just my number one guy!"

Batman: "Whurr! Urhhruurrr! I'm not going to kill you, but I don't have to save you!"

(Batman stabs him through the eye and into his brain)

Batman: "Whurr! Urhhruurrr! I'm not going to kill you, but I don't have to save you!"

:funny:

Hehehehe. But do it the Nolan way: Bob stabs Batman in the eye and Batman goes on as if nothing and saves the city.

Hehehehe. But do it the Nolan way: Bob stabs Batman in the eye and Batman goes on as if nothing and saves the city.

Hey, I like that idea. The next day, he shows up at Lucius Fox' home.

Mrs Fox: "Heeeelp, Lucius! There's a weirdo outside!"

Lucius: "Shut up, woman. It's only Bruce Wayne. Mr Way...oh my God, what happened?"

Bruce Wayne (with gooey eye hole): "Oh, that...My hand slipped while I was scooping ice cream. Do you have any lenses for my Batsuit? Uh... I like to dress up as Batman when I eat ice cream. I think I only need one...have any eyepatches? Do they come in black?"

Last edited:
Lucius: Scooping ice cream is a bit 90s...I'll see what I can do.

[YT]99M7aK9Xrjc[/YT]

This is one of the most amazing scenes i´ve seen in my life. So simple but so powerful and atmospheric.

Oh yeah one of the best scenes in B89 and the music playing in the background makes it memorable one.

Hehehehe. But do it the Nolan way:

"Time for little social experiment" *throws money into crowd* *releases gas* "It's a funny world we live in"

"How 'bout a magic trick? I'm going to make this pen disappear" *stabs mob boss in neck*

Oh yeah one of the best scenes in B89 and the music playing in the background makes it memorable one.

Yes. I also love how they made the Batmobile a character in this scene. A beast that runs in the forest.

"Time for little social experiment" *throws money into crowd* *releases gas* "It's a funny world we live in"

"How 'bout a magic trick? I'm going to make this pen disappear" *stabs mob boss in neck*

In fact what Joker did with the TV announcement and the money throwing was in fact as much a social experiment as it was the boats thing in TDK.

In fact what Joker did with the TV announcement and the money throwing was in fact as much a social experiment as it was the boats thing in TDK.

I agree, and it made more sense too. First Joker used people's own vanity against them, and then their greed. A true 'homicidal artist'.

Not really. Offer people free 20 million dollars and it's a no brainer. Where's the experiment? Try and force people to murder dozens of other people, or they die themselves, that's a social experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"