The Official Batman (1989) Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batfleck shippers are saying that the Fleck is the first and only intimidating Batman. And while the Fleck is indeed intimidating, Keaton was very intimidating himself.

Agreed. Ignore those kinds of people.

Take a look at this beautiful piece of artwork.

Joker.jpg

I need this on my wall.

I want that face on the one dollar bill.

That Joker artwork is amazing.

I think everyone that is cast for a part in Batman should always be supported in what they’re doing.

While I may be new to the Batman lore and such, I’ve always enjoyed different portrayals, I do have a bias for the more faithful ones, but I’m always open to new versions of a character. One of the reasons I liked The Shining is because it deviated from the book.

I’m still kind of new to comics in general and I’m starting from the Golden Age comics then moving to the Silver Age. I’ve watched a lot of the movies including this one along with The Dark Knight trilogy and Batman Returns. I’ve watched the Animated Series and I’m going to start watching the Adam West Batman here soon.

So far, I’ve loved all the portrayals from Conroy to Bale, from Hamill to Ledger, and they’ve all pleased me. I don’t understand why people would bash other portrayals when Batman has such a long history, he’s changed so much from what I’ve seen.

Fanboys are funny, fickle creatures... Bale in, Keaton out. Affleck in, Bale out.

It's just the way it is.

Keaton Forever. Battfleck now. :up:

I was never into Bale, so I'm good on this.

Happy Birthday to Jack Nicholson aka Jack Napier/The Joker!

Indeed. Happy 78 Jack. Hope to have you for many more.

Fanboys are funny, fickle creatures... Bale in, Keaton out. Affleck in, Bale out.

It's just the way it is.

I'm not aware of fandom really turning on Bale. His grotty costume and the occasionally humorous tone of his Bat-voice come in for criticism, but they always have. I think the man himself was great in the role.

They said the same thing about Baleman, didn't they.

Let's hope they don't turn on the new guy this time.

....Who am I kidding. I can see the future complaints now....

The Fleck is too old, we never got to see prime Batman, Bat-ben started out too old, we demand young, prime Batman!

Batfleck shippers are saying that the Fleck is the first and only intimidating Batman. And while the Fleck is indeed intimidating, Keaton was very intimidating himself.

Stupid claim on their part, but you could argue over time as we've watched the movies over time, they become less intimidating because we're used to them now.

That's a pretty great custom toy. It's amazing to think that a movie as massive as Batman was supported by just three action figures. Two of these were repainted Super Friends toys (Batman and The Joker), leaving just one original sculpt...Bob the Goon.

I hope Bob the goon appears in batman v superman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"