The Official Best of YouTubes Links - Part 2

The so accurate it hurts GAME OF THRONES anime intro:
[YT]efD3nmwF-IM[/YT]

That made me choke with laughter.

Best part is the random English buzz words just thrown around the lyrics. "FIRE!" I'm still fuzzy on the whole "SEX IS FREE" bit, but hey, whatever floats their boats in Japan.

Two fan vids from YouTuber BATJAX gearing up for the release of Justice League.

Gary Clark jr.'s cover of COME TOGETHER as heard in the Justice League trailers with DCEU footage:
[YT]Sgtom9QTzKI[/YT]

Gang Of Youth's cover of Bowie's Heroes:
[YT]YIu4jxJkO24[/YT]

Last edited:
On of my favorite AMVs, now available again on Youtube. A mashup of Queen's PRINCES OF THE UNIVERSE and the anime HIGHLANDER: QUEST FOR VENGEANCE:
[YT]ugv5iRDapDo[/YT]

The Nerdist produced 80's THOR: RAGNAROK trailer:
[YT]qqNn14l7hhA[/YT]

The story of the Storm Born, Breaker Of Chains and Mother Of Dragons set to Zep's STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN:
[YT]8-rTmA3wxBw[/YT]

The duo ZOMBIE ZOMBIE and their song DRIVING THIS ROAD UNTIL DEATH SETS YOU FREE set to a mini THING homage starring G.I. Joe by Simon Gesrel and Xavier Ehretsmann:
[YT]rT7AH4JyuNs[/YT]

I won't ruin the surprise... Just some anime goodness with a twist. Enjoy:
[YT]O3VR9DLpr8o[/YT]

He is NOT the Last Jedi... The story of Luke Skywalker:
[YT]Rme4HrOL8vw[/YT]

The scavenger from "nowhere" who became the new light in the darkness...
The story of Rey of Jakku:
[YT]LUPPjaUl9cs[/YT]

Scoundrel, Smuggler, Rogue... Han Solo:
[YT]Q4zdbAceB4w[/YT]

Born from the light... Destined to wallow in the darkness... Kylo Ren:
[YT]hwuo2EY0qhk[/YT]

Last edited:
From the Nerdist... Quentin Tarantino's STAR TREK:
[YT]v3Nv2R9Acec[/YT]

A tribute to the hardest working Space Cowboy, Spike Spiegel, set to a remix of Johnny Cash's cover of the classic PERSONAL JESUS by Depech Mode:
[YT]6ywMhidos_M[/YT]

No other way to put it... Hopper's Super Bowl Tide Ad:
[YT]6gGXnE1Dbh0[/YT]

Night. The City. Transgressions in the dark. Desperate men. Dangerous women. Lust. Corruption. Bitter regrets. Standing on the edge of damnation and redemption. All in black and white. A tribute to the world of Film Noir which flourished on our movie screens from the 1930's to the early 1960's:
[YT]-nz-S94-Llg[/YT]

Jimmy Fallon and Paul Rudd's shot for shot remake of Go West's King Of Wishful Thinking video

A fan made and fan scored CGI time lapse video of the construction of the Empire's most powerful weapon, the Death Star:
[YT]Zn8b3MDMjQ4[/YT]

And just cause... A video explaining the differences between the EU/LEGENDS version of how the Death Star came to be and the current canon explanation from Lucasfilm today:
[YT]mhlho5ry760[/YT]

The original Sci Fi Bromance. A tribute to the deep connection and friendship of James T. Kirk of Earth and Spock of Vulcan:
[YT]X_NojChimGs[/YT]

Harlem's own Hero For Hire, from his Netflix show. Luke Cage and the song Nice To Meet Me by Zack Hemsey:
[YT]cQ_pv_KuNYQ[/YT]

Sword or kevlar vest? Zorro may want to trade in:
[YT]7u88qziTQ1U[/YT]

The Filmography of Christopher Nolan in one minute:
[YT]B9At4oLkMl4[/YT]

From the company called Festo, a peek at their line of Biomimetic products... Yes, the music is WAY over the top:
[YT]zDq4kjY19UU[/YT]

[YT]jGP5NxcCyjE[/YT]

From Japan (sorry, no subtitles or translation) it's Man Vs. Fan, one man tries his luck against a 450 HP fan:
[YT]Veia55r6sf8[/YT]

Tolling Level: Superman
[YT]d0QVvbhMm24[/YT]

"If you must blink... Do it now!"

A fan tribute to the amazing visual feast that is Laika's KUBO AND THE TWO STRINGS, featuring the cover of George Harrison's WHILE MY GUITAR GENTLY WEEPS by REGINA SPEKTOR:
[YT]3hncPk52ZzM[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"