Civil War The Official Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emily Vancamp is a highly trained ballerina so I'm sure they are using that to their advantage for her character.

Regarding her kicking Bucky, from her expression she looks like she got spooked. Depending on whether or not he is in WS mode, he may or may not attack her back.

Emily Vancamp is a highly trained ballerina so I'm sure they are using that to their advantage for her character.

Regarding her kicking Bucky, from her expression she looks like she got spooked. Depending on whether or not he is in WS mode, he may or may not attack her back.

I have little doubt that Bucky will incapacitate her in some way. He just has too much of an advantage over her. Also by the looks of it that moment takes place right before Bucky's encounter with Stark.

My issue is just that the kick looks slow and awkward.

There's 3 cuts in that kick shot. The kick looks off because in the 2nd cut her leg is dead straight then it's bent in the 3rd cut. Also her left arm isn't in sync in the cuts as well. What happened to the Russo's quality control? My guess is that since it's their non-fav Sharon they just said whatever just speed that up so no one really notices. And the puffy vest didn't help much.

CdZ_g56UEAAh6qy.jpg

CdR8JlVWIAEeMxj.jpg

CdR8JlhWIAALlBw.jpg

What happened to the Russo's quality control? My guess is that since it's their non-fav Sharon they just said whatever just speed that up so no one really notices. And the puffy vest didn't help much.

1187122.gif

There's 3 cuts in that kick shot. The kick looks off because in the 2nd cut her leg is dead straight then it's bent in the 3rd cut. Also her left arm isn't in sync in the cuts as well. What happened to the Russo's quality control? My guess is that since it's their non-fav Sharon they just said whatever just speed that up so no one really notices. And the puffy vest didn't help much.

CdZ_g56UEAAh6qy.jpg

CdR8JlVWIAEeMxj.jpg

CdR8JlhWIAALlBw.jpg

At first, it was cute. Now, it's borderline obsession. Yes, Russos pay less attention to every shot that involves Sharon and let those sloppy frames in the movie because they don't bother with the character even if it affects the whole quality of the movie.

1438829389-eye-roll-3.gif

CdZ_g56UEAAh6qy.jpg

CdR8JlVWIAEeMxj.jpg

CdR8JlhWIAALlBw.jpg

This is flat-out scary, and I'm not kidding at all.

I don't see what is so terrible about that shot.

The vest isn't that painful to behold, either.

The Sharon thread wackiness is infecting here? Jesus...

Laughing-Then-Crying-Gif-Tumblr-08.gif

Geez. It was a harmless explanation on why the kick looked awkwardly off.

Guys....i am need... the film...NOW!!

At least we have some daredevil elektra punisher action in 3 days :))

I am really interested to see just how strong they make Black Panther. So far from the trailers he’s far more durable than Bucky & Cap thanks to his Vibranium suit, but in terms of pure strength? I assume equal to, if not greater, than Cap.

Either way I absolutely cannot wait to see Black Panther, and hope he becomes one of their powerhouse members.

Black Panther is going to be glorified in the most badass way possible; believe me. They're not going to f*** this up. All involved in bringing BP to life have more than done their homework.

anyone seen the film memento? I personally believe bucky is going through exactly the same thing

CdZ_g56UEAAh6qy.jpg

CdR8JlVWIAEeMxj.jpg

CdR8JlhWIAALlBw.jpg

I wish I had your spare time.

I heard a rumor that Sharon gets killed off early, like right after she kicks Bucky.

Hadn't seen that Ant-Man art. That suit looks awesome.

I like that the Sharon thread has built up a reputation.

So are you guys happy with the 147 min runtime? I sure am.

Yes, given the amount of characters in this movie it needs to have a long run time so that's promising. Of course I, as a fan, just like more of a good thing as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"