Civil War The Official Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, leave it to IGN to put Spiderman on the trailers thumbnail, ruining the surprise. :facepalm:

Honestly you can't spell ignorant without IGN. :oldrazz:

As we continue to appreciate the beauty of this trailer, can we pause a moment and give a big round of applause to the stunt team for this film?

tumblr_o3u3o4X1bW1qb79r8o2_500.gif

Cause just from this trailer, it looks like the work they put in (and work they did with the actors) is going to make for some phenomenal action sequences (and, IMO, the stunt teams for films don't get nearly the credit they should)

Wow. Just saw it.

Impressive all around. It seemed to be TWS action with legit super powered characters. A lot of good moments, but the stand outs are the call back to Steve's alley fight (I can do this all day), Hawkeye's multi arrow barrage and of coure the underoos moment. I don't see much to nit pick about Spidey. The moment was pure Stark and pure Spidey in my book. The costume is fine (granted I have never had a problem with any live action version of the suit. I include the Electric Company, the Japanese show and the 70's show... They all look like Spidey to me... so does this one. )

So this looks like will top TWS , or that's my gut feeling anyway.

What about Italian Spider-Man? :woot:

This trailer nearly made my heart stop. The film will probably kill me.

My live reaction:

[YT]https://youtu.be/xzmq12kSF8M[/YT]

The action and SFX seems like it will top TWS.

Oh ok, character is a better money maker now, so they're going to white wash him a little.

His character was almost ruined in the comic - he completely went off the rails. In the Comic they had to resort to him wiping his brain to not only atone by protecting the list but giving him the out of forgetting what he'd done.

It took the popularity of the films to revive (and enormously add to) his popularity. So yeah, they're not going to sabotage that by repeating the mistakes of the comic again which is a very good thing.

Loved the trailer. Showed a bunch more stuff without really spoiling any of the plot. Only problem now is all the stupid people in this thread now who have no clue what they're talking about, especially all the Spider-Man fans.

I don't think it was necessary to show Rhodey going down like that in this trailer. The tease in the last trailer was good enough.

As we continue to appreciate the beauty of this trailer, can we pause a moment and give a big round of applause to the stunt team for this film?

tumblr_o3u3o4X1bW1qb79r8o2_500.gif

Cause just from this trailer, it looks like the work they put in (and work they did with the actors) is going to make for some phenomenal action sequences (and, IMO, the stunt teams for films don't get nearly the credit they should)
I needed new pants after that shot

I want to know how Spideys eyes can move on a flat mask. I wasnt expecting that.

I don't think it was necessary to show Rhodey going down like that in this trailer. The tease in the last trailer was good enough.

Hmm... Agree. Cats out of the bag anyway but focusing on other moments would have suited me more too.

Talisman: Yeah definitely Stark but still, I dont get how its done.

The thing is, its not a helmet, its just cloth, so it must be some flat HUD display in the fabric? weird

Loved the trailer. Showed a bunch more stuff without really spoiling any of the plot. Only problem now is all the stupid people in this thread now who have no clue what they're talking about, especially all the Spider-Man fans.

Care to elaborate as to what you mean here?

Just wanted to mention that my head exploded after seeing the last trailer. Not afraid to admit that I dig the new Spidey suit, it's got an old-school, "platonic" vibe.

#TeamCap #TeamWorld'sFinest

So I'm beginning to go through everything that's happened on my feed on tumblr since the trailer hit and saw this gif set of Wanda bringing Vision to his knees:

tumblr_o3u2trdoO91sc0ffqo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o3u2trdoO91sc0ffqo2_r1_500.gif

In the 2nd gif, is it just me or is there someone laying on the ground (unconcious? tied up?) at Wanda's feet?

I noticed that too and my guess is also Hawkeye, because of the arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"