BvS The Official Diane Lane IS Ma Kent Thread

And that makes Devin Faracis constant claims of having a shooting script (which was the basis for a few of his BvS ''scoop'' articles) sound all the more ridiculous. Diane Lane doesn't get the whole script but a nobody like him does? :sly: Though I'm sure the likes of Cavill and Affleck read the entire scripts.

But Affleck's copy of the script was on Ebay, remember? Maybe Devin bought it? :woot:

She's already met Lois, Old man. When Lois went to Smallville looking for Clark.,

Oh, I remember. The senility hasn't kicked in yet. ;)

It's just, look at how Martha reacted when Lois came to her door, the way her face went, and then when she tells Clark she was visited by a reporter and he says "She's a friend" Martha makes this little knowing sound, like "A friend, huh?" I think you could get some good humorous or even dramatic mileage out of Lois and Martha interacting, whichever way you played it. I really liked the scene in the DOOMSDAY DTV between Lois and Martha. It is interesting to think of what you could do with the two women in the world that know this version of Superman best.

Ma'Kent details for BvS -According to the leaked rumors

Martha Kent and Jonathan Kent are a middle-aged couple who live in a farm (Kansas) with their one son. Their marriage is solid and loving, but lacking intimacy. One day, Martha journeys through the city, where she is caught in a windstorm. As she seeks a taxi, she bumps into a stranger (Bruce Wayne). They both fall and Martha scrapes her knees. The stranger offers to let her use his apartment to clean up.

The stranger introduces himself as Bruce Wayne, a playboy billionaire who buys and collects used books. When Bruce makes small advances toward her, Martha becomes uncomfortable and decides to leave. He lets her go but gives her a book of Persian poetry, Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam as a gift. Martha tells her husband the story, and he suggests they buy Bruce "a bottle of cheap wine" as a thank-you for helping her.

The next time Martha is in the city, she calls Bruce to ask him his address, and he invites her to stop over for coffee. He shows Martha a book in Braille, and they share a moment where she closes her eyes as he pulls her hand across the text. Martha senses things are getting a little too intimate, and excuses herself. But soon after that day, she again visits Bruce's apartment with a bag of muffins.Bruce invites her to dance.Martha stops at some point and says she can't continue, and she abruptly leaves his apartment. When she returns a moment later to get the coat she forgot,Bruce literally sweeps her off her feet and into his bedroom, where they begin their affair.

The world would come to regret this error in time.

BvS/credits
:oldrazz:

Sam, is Jimmy Rustling one of your Jedi powers?

Happy Birthday, Martha Kent. The always beautiful Diane Lane turned 51 today.

12547140_937299596357120_715900151_n.jpg

Source: Instagram

If she weren't Ma Kent, she could've played Aunt May instead of Marisa Tomei.

If she weren't Ma Kent, she could've played Aunt May instead of Marisa Tomei.

I've had a crush on Diane Lane since A Little Romance but Tomei is the more accomplished actress. Was glad to see her get the Spidey gig.

I can see where Clark gets his looks from. :hubba

You can see that Martha is not the only one who gets startled, all of the customers look in the same direction. I reckon this happened:

[YT]watch?v=0reMYQSXB0g[/YT]

Joke aside, I'd guess that they're looking at TV broadcasting Doomsday.

How old do you figure Martha will be in BvS, I would peg her as late 50's early 60's considering Clark is 36.

Tuesday March 15, 2016 Diane Lane will be on the Late Late Show

Looking lovely at the SAG awards last night.

confident and natural beauty. :up:
hope her scene in BvS is as much as in MOS.

one of my dislikes of Donnerverse, is that Martha was totally ignored after Clark moved to the Metropolis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"