The Official Fallout 3 Thread - No Mutants Allowed! - Part 1

Hahah nah I'm good, Live isn't that big of a deal and FOSE will take care of it when I'm done with my vanilla playthrough. That dodging mod reminds me of Max Payne, and I've never done a pure unarmed character but now I guess I have to. :D

Well...have fun!

Rule of thumb: Don't panic if game freeze,crash whatever...kinda par the course for using mods. If you've got problems, people on the Nexus forums are extremly helpful!

You can also tell me.

Oh, and a tip; on that modgames site, burried somewhere, is a mod that let's you play as PREDATOR! how cool is that?a couple of different predator armors, complete with stealth effect, predator sound...and predator weaponries!

that's also one that let's you play as TERMINATOR. You can choose to play as an Endos skeleton...or arnold.

So, I finally purchased all the DLC's. It has been almost a year since I took time to sit down and go through New Vegas.

Glad to be wandering the wastes again.

I should save Lonesome Road for last I guess? Since it is more of a personal story for the Courier I guess.

Out of curiosity, is there a way to get the mother ****** Benny from being killed when he is captured by the Legion?

yeah..save lonesome road for last, since it's the closing storyline for the courier saga.

And i'm affraid Benny is doomed. He's a *****e anyway.

Isn't there an option to set Benny free isn't there? Or does he die anyway?

There is but then you have the entire camp after you, including caesar and his guards. You give him a stealth boy and you never see him again.

IIRC you can also just shoot him in the face once you talk to Caesar. In my final playthrough I had the Black Widow perk as a female and I actually convinced him I wanted to bang, and while we were doin' it I killed his ass. It was pretty cool and I didn't even know it was possible beforehand.

In regards to the DLC, I also saved Lonesome Road for last, but the story was probably the weakest of all the New Vegas DLC's IMO. The environments are cool, but it's very linear compared to Old World Blues or Honest Hearts.

In NV anyone else just leave the chip on Bennys corpse? Every playthrough after my first few I've always left it there. The main story is kinda boring now so I hunt him down and do the DLC. I take his clothes and his gun but that`s about it.

Took Cass to the Hoover Dam;

Cass: 'coming to this place always makes me wanna take a p!ss!'

LOL...forgot how much i loved the NV characters!

Can't wait to meet Fisto again!

'Assume the position!'

'i'm program for your pleasure!'

'the numbness will subside ina few minutes!'

:woot:

Yeah I was surprised at the praise for the main story in NV to be honest. I thought the Mr. House story was probably the best of the three main options, but overall the main story was bland.

I got the most enjoyment out of the mini-stories throughout the wastes, like the various abandoned vaults and bootleg caps shacks and stuff. The little things are really what makes these games so immersive and awesome.

^^ gotta agree with you there.

One of the main reason that makes the game so enjoyable for me personally, is how well written the characters are. Especially the companions. From cass sarcasm to veronica's sense of humor...just love 'em!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"