The Official Fantasy football help thread

Alex The Great

Avenger
Reaction score
Thought this might be good for anyone who's gonna have a go at it for next season like myself . So...please...help us fantasy footbal virgins! :csad::up:

like uhh...in a 15 round QB/RB/WR/TE Defense team type of league....What's the right round to draft certiaan positions?

i thought it was like this

1. QB
2. WR
3. RB
4. TE
5. WR
6. WR
7. QB
8. TE
9. RB
10. TE
11. RB
12. Defense team
13. Defense team
14. RB
15. TE

BOLD = Starter
RED = RB/WR/TE/DEFEENSE # 2
BLUE = RB/WR/TE # 3
GREEN = RB/WR/TE # 4

that's how i thought it the right way to draft but eh...suggestions for me and other fantasy football virgins?
i knoww that's probably wrong lol but wut the heck. :woot:

You should always take a RB first, unless you want to draft Brady or Manning.

Don't forget a backup QB.

[YT]xt14sVlIk4g[/YT]

but honestly...Always draft a Running Back first...

How could you forget the Kicker? It's the most important player in your fantasy roster, virgin.

Always pay attention to bye weeks when drafting.

lol

bye weeks. heh. truely suck if ALL your players weren't playing one game cuz of a damn bye...lol

I always try and grab at least two top RBs with my first three picks. Typically, the drop off from your top RBs is greater than it is for the other positions. In other words, losing out on the top tier of QBs or WRs isn't as bad as losing out on a top RB.

Of course, record setting years like the ones Brady and Moss had are the exception.

Also, depending on what your starting lineup is I'd want two solid RBs and WRs before I take a TE. Again, someone like Gates is an exception and almost as good as a second WR.

I never reach for a QB as I believe you can get a decent Qb in the later rounds.I always try to go to runninbacks in the first two rounds esp somebody who excels in both running and receiving .

Depending on league settings you can take a QB early, but I always take RB in the first two rounds......usually RB, RB WR.

Kicker is the last pick in the draft

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"