The OFFICIAL FINAL CRISIS THREAD

Brats aren't hot dogs. Brats are proper sausages. But you know how these people are today, can't handle a real sausage (he said, fully aware of the sexually charged language he was venturing into, and not caring) so they want these skinny, teeny-weeny sausages they call hot dogs, anytime you put on a sausage-fest (I'm doing it on purpose now) or barbecue.

Some of those get bigger when you cook 'em

In case you're just joining us and wondering why the Final Crisis thread is now about sausages, you must have missed the recent announcement that the title of Final Crisis has been officially changed to the Ball Park Final Sausage-Fest 2008.

No, no, brats as in bratwursts, the delicious sausage.

By the way, if you guys like sausage, look into some tasty bear sausage. It's got even more flavor than a good beef sausage, and sort of a stronger, meatier, thicker texture, without being too tough, which is what you might expect from bear. The key is to hunt right before hibernation, when they're loaded with fat for the winter. Yeah, it's a sonofa***** thing to do to a guy when he's lying down for a nap, but sometimes you gotta be a dick.

You sure do know a lot about sausage there Aristotle. :up:

That's because sausage is delicious, and I don't care if it sounds gay. I'm comfortable in my sexuality.

So...I guess the Final Crisis has sort of started? Or starts next issue of Countdown?

Why's that?

Countdown: Arena seems to imply that the still-inexplicably-evil Monarch will be playing a major role, too. His army is smaller than he intended, but it's still pretty impressive.

And he's still inexplicably evil.

Autogenocidally evil, too.

Well yeah, did you check out the last issue of Countdown? Oh, silly me, why would I ask that question on this message board? People around these parts act like Countdown's the most offensive book to hit the stands since Fruit-Man.

Countdown sucks hard. I mean, I even dropped it.

Countdown since about issue 22 has been pretty good. I thought the Ray Plamer reveal issue was very good.

Mainly because things are actually happening. It hardly redeems the rest of the issues beforehand though.

Honestly, I feel that if most of the people bagging on it would have started at about issue 32, they wouldn't have much bad to say about it.

Honestly, I feel that if most of the people bagging on it would have started at about issue 32, they wouldn't have much bad to say about it.

Sadly we didn't. I for one got tired of spending $12 a month for a really bad comic.

Man, Palmer is just not catching a break. Let the poor guy live in peace, you bastards! :csad:

countdown has gotten a lot better, every page is readable now.

Yes. Just like the solicits have been saying since like November.

I thought the Palmer and the Bob reveal were rather good.

Really like the idea of Soloman too, trying to becoming the Pre-COIE Monitor.

I still don't understand why they had to have Superboy Prime in the series. He has shown up twice and both before the end of Sinestro Corps War. There is no reason they couldn't have left his apperance to now after Sinestro Corps had ended.

I'm very much with you on the Superman-Prime thing. I think they probably grabbed him because they were desperate for some filler. But at least it was something different. And I think we all knew, deep down, that SMP was surviving the Sin Corps War.

As for the Monitors and Monarch? I cannot wait until the pre-COIE Monitor comes back and cuts them down like so many dead trees. Now there was a Monitor who understood it.

Here's a drink to the original Monitor! A good guy in a multiverse gone terribly wrong.

It's the FINE-ULL CRISIS!

doo doo doo doo
doo doo doo doo doo

That's all I can think of when I see this thread. I couldn't fight the urge any longer. Sorry, carry on. :csad:

It's OK, I still can't get enough of the Crisis/Christmas pun.

Christmas on Earth-2!
Christmas on Infinite Earths
Identity Christmas (no idea what that entails)
Christmas of Conscience (that one is also confusing)
Infinite Christmas
Final Christmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"