The Dark Knight The *Official* Harrygucha Remembrance Thread: "Sonar? Like a....Submarine Mr. Wayne."

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE DON'T BAN ME. PLEASE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I am sorry for the comments I have made in the past. I promise not to ever bring those comments up again. To the moderators: The HYPE and BATMAN ARE MY LIFE. THIS IS ALL I HAVE. Please forgive me. The Lord forgives sinners. So can you. Please let me have a second chance. I will do anyhing. Please forgive me. I promise never to be rude or make insulting remarks regarding TDK. I am truly sorry. Everyone deserves a second chance. Thank you.

- Harrygucha

I don't know whether to :facepalm or to:lmao:.

Last edited:
See.

What did I tell you?

:batty:

I completely blame his return on you JaD. :o

But it doesn't matter, cause he's banned again. :lmao:
That's not Sorrygucha, it's Harrygucha, baby! *struggles to rip off wig*

That post pretty much confirms......OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS :grin:

This thread should be closed. Everyone feel better about themselves? Having fun piling on? Well the mob mentality that is the Batboards has chalked up another casualty.

Nice work. Someone didn't agree with you and tried to respond to the hundreds of you that have drunk the Kool-Aid and now he's gone.

Do you have to dance on his grave too?

:doom: :doom: :doom:

This thread should be closed. Everyone feel better about themselves? Having fun piling on? Well the mob mentality that is the Batboards has chalked up another casualty.

Nice work. Someone didn't agree with you and tried to respond to the hundreds of you that have drunk the Kool-Aid and now he's gone.

That's been in the back of my head before I even made this thread. But I'm guessing you never came across the Guchster. This is more than "bashing" which I asked not to do, but about letting go. Maybe preparing for the successor to Harry. :boba: And honestly, Harry is loving the fact that he got to so many people.

That's been in the back of my head before I even made this thread. But I'm guessing you never came across the Guchster. This is more than "bashing" which I asked not to do, but about letting go. Maybe preparing for the successor to Harry. :boba: And honestly, Harry is loving the fact that he got to so many people.

Admirable speech. Brought a tear to my eye.
sad-smiley-002.gif

I think...deep down...there's a little troll in all of us. **wipes tears**

Mob Mentality? Koolaid? C'mon, give me a break.

There are plenty of us who have some sort of beef with The Dark Knight... Mr. Earle doesn't like it that Nolan got rid of Batman using fear as a weapon, I don't like the cowl because it looks like a bobblehead. We bring it up and we can debate it in a civil manner.

Harrygucha was an annoying troll who posted his many beefs like an angry 3rd grader millions of times. Whenever someone called him on his problems or tried to debate it, he'd just repeat what he said before. Then when he wanted more attention, he'd create threads. It became pretty clear that wasn't worth debate, just ridicule.

This has nothing to do with "someone having a different opinion than us." Spare me the pack mentallity speach and get off your soapbox.

Keeps repeating himself? Have you read your posts in this thread alone? You keep saying the same thing. You decided to repeat yourself so much that you put it in your sig. Maybe you should be banned?

And I'd expect this post from one of the biggest crusaders for the cause.

My point was the celebration thread. This thread should be closed.

If you'd bothered to read even a fraction of his posts that have been quoted at the beginning of the thread, you'd be able to see that he was just trying to get a rise out of people. Though I suspect that the reason for his banning wasn't even because of those asinine posts, but because he was GoogleMe evading yet another ban.

Nice way to try to pick a fight, though; bashing an entire board before you even know what's going on.

If you'd bothered to read even a fraction of his posts that have been quoted at the beginning of the thread, you'd be able to see that he was just trying to get a rise out of people. Though I suspect that the reason for his banning wasn't even because of those asinine posts, but because he was GoogleMe evading yet another ban.

Nice way to try to pick a fight, though; bashing an entire board before you even know what's going on.

I know what's going on. The same thing you're trying to do now. Now you want to pile on me because I'm trying to point out that this thread is celebrating the misfortune of a poster that got banned.

Don't try your crap on me. I'm not some noob.

Keeps repeating himself? Have you read your posts in this thread alone? You keep saying the same thing. You decided to repeat yourself so much that you put it in your sig. Maybe you should be banned?

Did you even READ what I wrote to you about Harry... or anything else on what you said? Or did you just look for something catchy in my paragraph and try to turn it on me.

How about if you actually READ what I had to write. I'd try to explain where I'm coming from here and provide examples, but I already did it in my last post... so I'd just be repeating myself.

And I'd expect this post from one of the biggest crusaders for the cause.

"Biggest crusaders for the cause?" I don't know whether to roll my eyes at that statement or feel flattered that I'm actually making waves around here. I'm not really itching to make a name for myself on a website so I think I'll just do the former. Here we go...:whatever:

My point was the celebration thread. This thread should be closed.

And my point is that this "mob mentallity" preaching is bull.

See this thread is becoming educational, just like I intended. Sticky it for all I care, Harrygucha is a legend, and made an example of 'How not to act in an internet forum'. The ones who did come across him (like myself) knew he'd get banned sooner or later, but he avoided the gavel longer than I expected. For all I know, he had been bribing mods with chocolate and recordable CD's to keep his account open.

Did you even READ what I wrote to you about Harry... or anything else on what you said? Or did you just look for something catchy in my paragraph and try to turn it on me.

Are you slow? I read it!!! That's why I referred to it!!

How about if you actually READ what I had to write. I'd try to explain where I'm coming from here and provide examples, but I already did it in my last post... so I'd just be repeating myself.

...and repeating. Watch out you sound like Gucha!

"Biggest crusaders for the cause?" I don't know whether to roll my eyes at that statement or feel flattered that I'm actually making waves around here. I'm not really itching to make a name for myself on a website so I think I'll just do the former. Here we go...:whatever:

Calm down. Remembering you is like remembering the name of Batman34558382 and Jokerz36234. You kinda know what they are gonna post before they post it. Not really a wave maker.

And my point is that this "mob mentallity" preaching is bull.

Maybe you should READ the threads like you keep telling me to.

And trust me.

No. Not like Harry. And practice what you preach brother. Read the title, it isn't a celebration thread. It's a wake. (pretty much)

I know what's going on. The same thing you're trying to do now. Now you want to pile on me because I'm trying to point out that this thread is celebrating the misfortune of a poster that got banned.

Don't try your crap on me. I'm not some noob.

You poor victim, you. Because we all know you couldn't have been trying to stir up a hornet's nest with this comment:
Well the mob mentality that is the Batboards has chalked up another casualty.
It's never a misfortune when a troll is banned, and I think you're quite aware that that's what he was. But it still doesn't stop you from fanning the flames.

JaD, I take back what I said before. This thread is now officially "doing it for me". :woot:

Yeah. It's really reading like a wake.

:)

And besides JaD, they're baiting me.

EDIT-- Alright guys. I'll leave your thread because somehow no matter what I say, I somehow see this ending with me getting banned and you guys ruling your roost.

Enjoy. You are all ***** of the Walk.

JaD, I take back what I said before. This thread is now officially "doing it for me". :woot:
I know, right?
Yeah. It's really reading like a wake.

:)

And besides JaD, they're baiting me.
Seriously, I understand what you are saying, but there was NO OTHER HARRYGUCHA on these boards. None whatsoever. People were already chatting about his banning in other threads before I even made this, I can direct you to them if you'd like :funny: It was bound to happen sir, I assure you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"