The Dark Knight The *Official* Harrygucha Remembrance Thread: "Sonar? Like a....Submarine Mr. Wayne."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm interesting a thread on a troll. But I just have a hunch, Googleme, Harry, Damien, they were all the same people. But Damien and Googleme lasted a lot longer, which next time I hope the next troll is taken care of swiftly. But I could tell for sure Googleme, and Harry were probably the same person it seemed.

fail.jpg

-TNC

BRAH-VOH. BRAH-VOH. As annoying as *****iGucha was, he was no SpiderFreddie. I have encountered the Fred regarding Robin many a time, and let me tell you....In a confrontation between these two...HarryGucha would be SpiderFreddie's b**** :o
worst troll voting thread...it needs to happen

BRAH-VOH. BRAH-VOH. As annoying as *****iGucha was, he was no SpiderFreddie. I have encountered the Fred regarding Robin many a time, and let me tell you....In a confrontation between these two...HarryGucha would be SpiderFreddie's b**** :o
spiderfreddie is even worse on youtube....this is what he sent me on youtube after we debated about tdk and i said look at its box office
really doesnt matter because hulk and iron man were way better films! n IM a BATFAN! this is the only batman film ive seen once in the theatre! its WAY Ov errated! not that great of of a film even eveyone on imdb and other messages boards are saying this movie will go the way of titaniceveryone saw it and it made a jillion dollars! but it was so overrated now everyone looks back at titanic and hates it and realized it was complete garbage!

Spiderfreddie was an insult to humanity. harrygucha was an insult to common sense.

Mob Mentality? Koolaid? C'mon, give me a break.

There are plenty of us who have some sort of beef with The Dark Knight... Mr. Earle doesn't like it that Nolan got rid of Batman using fear as a weapon, I don't like the cowl because it looks like a bobblehead. We bring it up and we can debate it in a civil manner.
haha! Thanks for mentioning me! I agree with you, we all whine here and there (maybe i whine too much at times) but we keep it civil.

Fellow poster: Harrygucha! Harrygucha! Why is he banned, TDK08?

TDK08: Because they had to ban him.

Fellow poster: He didn't do anything wrong.

TDK08: Because he's the poster SHH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they'll ban him. Because he can take it. Because he's not a SHH poster. He's some dude with deep insight on TDK08. A watchful complainer. A Harrygucha.

:applaud:hoboj:

I think he popped up as Funny Yams (9 total posts) yesterday, but then the mods got to him.

Why won't he die?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back