The Dark Knight The *Official* Harrygucha Remembrance Thread: "Sonar? Like a....Submarine Mr. Wayne."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you slow? I read it!!! That's why I referred to it!!

Really? Because it seems like you missed everything I wrote other than the word "repeat." In fact when anybody mentions the type of person Harrygucha was, you go on and "repeat" this mob mentallity ********.

Calm down. Remembering you is like remembering the name of Batman34558382 and Jokerz36234. You kinda know what they are gonna post before they post it. Not really a wave maker.

I guess someone doesn't know sarcasm as well as "what people are going to post before you are going to post it."

Maybe you should READ the threads like you keep telling me to.

:doom: :doom: :doom:

I did, it's a joke thread making fun of a troll... not some horrible thread pissing on the ashes of some "poor individual with a different opinion."

EDIT-- Alright guys. I'll leave your thread because somehow no matter what I say, I somehow see this ending with me getting banned and you guys ruling your roost.

Well don't let the front door hit you on the backside. Or do... I don't give a damn.

Enjoy. You are all ***** of the Walk.

And you are some completely uninformed peon despretely trying to be a some sort of a rebel... hmm, kinda like Harry.

Last edited:
Double post on a single click...weird.

- Jow

Seriously,

Someone explain to me why this guy gets a thread and Spider-Freddie and DamienDark haven't?

This guy couldn't eat SpiderFreddie's breakfast or shine DD's shoes.

Puh-lease (close).

- Jow

Some people really don't get the "Don't feed the troll" motto, huh? :huh:

Trolls can't be bullied or reason with, Trolls just want to watch the boards burn.

So in honor of our dear trolls, I bring to you this:
My favorite Don't feed the troll pic :yay:
donotfeedtrollspd3.jpg

(Isn't he cute :woot:... No NO BAD TROLL!!)

Seriously,

Someone explain to me why this guy gets a thread and Spider-Freddie and DamienDark haven't?

Puh-lease (close).

- Jow

True. I clearly remember DamienDark, half demon, half dragon, pure troll. Maybe I misremember, but, wasn't he able to at least debate on some level his nonsensical bashing.

Seriously,

Puh-lease (close).

- Jow

I think Damien Dark has been banned.

I think Damien Dark has been banned.

Yes, he has. And googleme94. Two of the biggest trolls in Bat forum history.

I was stunned that SpiderFreddie didn't surface after TDK was released and make a ton of threads about why Robin should be in the sequal, and why Nolan sucks for not putting him in TDK.

Well don't let the front door hit you on the backside. Or do... I don't give a damn. And you are some completely uninformed peon despretely trying to be a some sort of a rebel... hmm, kinda like Harry.

Listen kid. I was making fun of Schumacher on the Bat Forums when you were in love with Barney. So calm your ass down.

And I don't have to try and be a rebel. I'm Aunt Petunia, *****. I am a rebel.

Now go do your homework, your 15 minutes are up.

Listen kid. I was making fun of Schumacher on the Bat Forums when you were in love with Barney. So calm your ass down.

:lmao:

Sorry HR. :D

I gotta get outta this thread before I really DO get in trouble.

Heh.

There weren't Bat Forums here when B&R came out, as far as I can remember.

Oh that's cute... first you make uninformed rash bluster trying to label a troll as an individual... now you are making some completely ******ed, completely WRONG claims about my age. Kid? I'm 22, I work for a living, and I haven't had to do a tad of homework since I left college.

So unless you had BATMAN FORUMS let alone the INTERNET back in 1990, and had some MAGIC ability to see five years into the future know who was going to direct Batman movies after Tim Burton... then shut up because there is no WAY that you could have been making fun of Schumacher on the INTERNET while I was in love with Kermit the Frog(I never loved Barney)

Oh, and I thought you weren't coming back here.

Yes, he has. And googleme94. Two of the biggest trolls in Bat forum history.
Don't forget the guy who constantly kept claiming TDK would gross lower then TIH and Ironman, I'm not sure what his name was, I can't remember it... I know someone here can.

Dictionary said:
1. obvious and intentional exaggeration.

2. a completely innane exaggeration with the intention of trying to sound "awesome" used by equally innane bloggers and posters with no life outside of the place where they post over 12,000 times, same place where they think they are some sort of king fish there.

Okay... I made that last one up. But who cares, it's hyperbole.

Oh! You wanna play the "Post Last" game?

Ok. I've been here since 2002 so I might be patient enough to do it. Especially since I have no life outside of this place. Let's see.

So here ya go.

You are such a Potsie!

Now you.

Don't forget the guy who constantly kept claiming TDK would gross lower then TIH and Ironman, I'm not sure what his name was, I can't remember it... I know someone here can.

Explode7. I once had the idea he was Harry in disguise.

Seriously,

Puh-lease (close).

- Jow

BRAH-VOH. BRAH-VOH. As annoying as *****iGucha was, he was no SpiderFreddie. I have encountered the Fred regarding Robin many a time, and let me tell you....In a confrontation between these two...HarryGucha would be SpiderFreddie's b**** :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"