First Avenger The Official: Hayley Atwell as Peggy Carter Thread.

185329_148095265270917_138575382889572_291422_2198292_n.jpg

281455_148095288604248_138575382889572_291424_5296971_n.jpg

281215_148095275270916_138575382889572_291423_8106067_n.jpg

250004_148088825271561_138575382889572_291402_1228086_n.jpg

She needs to have a major role in Captain America 2.

My vote would be for her to be the Granddaughter of Hayley's character from the first Captain America movie.
Their character could be a SHIELD agent and ends up working alongside Steve Rogers.

It needs to be done, we can't waste Hayley Atwell. ;)

Also, it was done in the comics already, with Sharon Carter being the younger sister (then niece!) of Peggy. But a lot more years have gone by, so things need to change in terms of the timeline. So why indeed not?

I think it would be weird if his love died waiting almost 70 years for him, then he goes and hooks up with her younger relative. But it would also be weird to have Hayley there playing another character while Steve has another love interest.

She needs to have a major role in Captain America 2.

My vote would be for her to be the Granddaughter of Hayley's character from the first Captain America movie.
Their character could be a SHIELD agent and ends up working alongside Steve Rogers.

It needs to be done, we can't waste Hayley Atwell. ;)

Also, it was done in the comics already, with Sharon Carter being the younger sister (then niece!) of Peggy. But a lot more years have gone by, so things need to change in terms of the timeline. So why indeed not?

There's a rumor though that the look alike from the end of CAL TFA was Sharon and that she'll be back in The Avengers. I hope not thoguh because I agree with your idea. Hayley should definitely be back as Sharon.

Well Peggy is still alive. They could just put Atwell in make-up.

I say she should play Sharon Carter...in a leather TIGHT sheild outfit.

That'll probably result in a fair number of dead moviegoers.... either from lack of blood in their bodies or from their partners killing them in revenge LOL

I don't think Haley should play Sharon.

There is no point. The only reason people would want to see it is because Sharon is related to Peggy, but I'd rather see Sharon as not essentially Peggy, only in modern times. I'd rather see a different actress play a different character. Hayley did great as Peggy, but that doesn't mean I only want to essentially see Peggy every film. Plus, using the same actress gives the impression Cap can't move on from the past, since his films can't even replace the girl playing his love interest. I say a new girl serves the film series better once we get closure to Peggy.

There is no point. The only reason people would want to see it is because Sharon is related to Peggy, but I'd rather see Sharon as not essentially Peggy, only in modern times. I'd rather see a different actress play a different character. Hayley did great as Peggy, but that doesn't mean I only want to essentially see Peggy every film. Plus, using the same actress gives the impression Cap can't move on from the past, since his films can't even replace the girl playing his love interest. I say a new girl serves the film series better once we get closure to Peggy.

putting it like that.... i kinda agree.

I just think it's a shame the chemistry between Atwell & Evans only lasted a single movie

In the sequels, I imagine there will be flashback scenes involving these two. The first movie took place over many months, if not a few years. Other than knowing they never dated/danced (due to the war, I would imagine), what did they do in their down time?

I agree with Spider-Fan. Though the chemistry was spot-on, leave it in the past...a date missed.

They never had sex. That kiss at the end was their first kiss.

Cap is a 90 year old virgin.

I totally agree.

And I support Abbie Cornish as Sharon Carter!

abbie_cornish_d.jpg

I wouldn't mind seeing Atwell back as Peggy either in a flashback, or actual make up to make her older in present day. But I don't think she should play sharon carter at all.

As for Sharon, I believe that we've seen her already. That being Amanda Righetti who we saw in TFA when Cap wakes up in the 40s room with the WS playing. I wouldn't be disappointed in the least if this is actually the case. I think Righetti is pretty good in The Mentalist and she played the black sheep Haley in OC really well.

Peggy in that red dress........HOTT

Unfortunately, I agree. I say "unfortunately" because Atwell was awesome, and it sucks that she can't return the way, say, Portman can as Jane Foster in Thor 2.

But... I think it would be wierd to have her also play Sharon.

Its implied that he may have had "relations" with female admirers during his USO tour.

I don't think that was implied. I think the only thing that was implied was that he was finally getting women's attention.

Just can't see Rogers having a bunch of random flings during his USO Tour.

Can't see it.

You know I can. He's not Tony Stark, but one or two? sure.

I assume when he talked about waiting for the "right partner" it wasn't just about dancing so I would find it hard to believe he would all of a sudden just sleep with some random girls.

I assume when he talked about waiting for the "right partner" it wasn't just about dancing so I would find it hard to believe he would all of a sudden just sleep with some random girls.

Exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"