Agent Carter Hayley Atwell IS Agent Peggy Carter

I feel dirty calling Haley Atwell hot or sexy. It seems demeaning for such a sophisticated brand of beauty.
She has depth, nothing demeaning about being called sexy. No one says it's demeaning when women call Chris Evans sexy or when he strips down.

Sophisticated? Yes. Sexy?
FO042114-Hayley-Atwell-BodyThumb.jpg

Why YES!

Agreed completely, it definitely doesn't take away from a woman's sophistication to call her sexy. And Haley Atwell is exactly that. :D

It's funny; i find Bridget Regan very attractive, but when in the same scene with Atwell, she pales in comparison to Hayley's good looks.

She is just perfect as Peggy. Shame she is pretty much limited to this show in the MCU now.
Just imagine a Peggy/Tasha teamup.

She is just perfect as Peggy. Shame she is pretty much limited to this show in the MCU now.
Just imagine a Peggy/Tasha teamup.

My friend, this is why God or Dr. Reed, whatevs) gave us Time Travel.

She has depth, nothing demeaning about being called sexy. No one says it's demeaning when women call Chris Evans sexy or when he strips down.

Sophisticated? Yes. Sexy?
FO042114-Hayley-Atwell-BodyThumb.jpg

Why YES!

Damn! This made my day! I take that back, it made my year.........hell, my damn life! What is it from?

Ah, that's right! When she gets the package in the mail.....i haven't watched the ep in a while.

Hayley Atwell Peggy Carter Art That I Did.

That's some of your best work Indy....really nice job.

Atwell is so wasted on that new show. Bring Agent Carter back! :funny:

It probably wouldn't get any new ratings, anyway since Season 2's ratings were, let's be frank, dreadful. Though I will say that I'm liking Conviction. It took awhile to pick up, but by the third episode, despite being your procedural law show, it found its stride.

My hope is that, like Castle and its Firefly Easter eggs, we get some sort of reference to Peggy Carter, even if it's just her wearing one of Peggy's many disguises or outfits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"