The Official Henry Cavill Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its him, Tom Welling and Brandon Routh. I`d actually be ok with any of them.

Tom Welling never had and never will have a chance in hell of starring in a feature-length big budget Superman blockbuster. As it should be. :o

Tom Welling never had and never will have a chance in hell of starring in a feature-length big budget Superman blockbuster. As it should be. :o

There's always one jeez

Plus we don't want to get into a TW discussion here its a Henry Cavill thread

I think from all the "candidates", Cavill is the most solid one.
Some maybe have a better body for Superman, some maybe have this more classic Superman look, but overall Cavill is the best choice.

I really hope he gets cast, because with him I would be worried the least that the general audience and fans accept him as the Man of Steel...

I think from all the "candidates", Cavill is the most solid one.
Some maybe have a better body for Superman, some maybe have this more classic Superman look, but overall Cavill is the best choice.

I really hope he gets cast, because with him I would be worried the least that the general audience and fans accept him as the Man of Steel...

Yeah I see what you are saying plus I think he's unknown enough to take on the role aswell so that when people see him they say thats Superman

I am on the Jon Hamm bandwagon, but i REALLY REALLY like Cavill for the part. So it goes:

Mature Superman - Jon Hamm
Young/Adult Superman - Cavill

Either way, I will be very happy. Make it happen, Nolan and Snyder!

double post

Last edited:
Yeah I see what you are saying plus I think he's unknown enough to take on the role aswell so that when people see him they say thats Superman

Yeah, thats another point that speaks for Cavill!

Henry-henry-cavill-5315234-842-1222.jpg

Hard to see how this man is NOT Superman.

fullsize

As much as I like to see TW as the next film Superman, I doubt that is going to happen with his connection to Smallville. I would be very happy to see Henry Cavill as the Man of Steel. He has the look and acting chops already for the role.

fullsize

Last edited:
Not my best but I've been without my photoshop for quite some time now & i'm still getting used to it again.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Steve

Yeah, it's a cool manip to be sure, but it doesn't look much like Cavill. That's the challenge of removing his damn stubbles. :cwink:

Anyone got a pic of Cavill's face in a fight scene where his mouth is open, battle cry style?

Apart from Superman, if we ever get a Sword of Truth movie series, I want him for Richard Rahl.

Watchman, is this image from the shooting of "Immortals"? Looks great!

Haha, good to see you as well, I worried that you suffered a similar fate. I once again need an outlet to get my dork out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"