The Official Henry Cavill Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just funnin
supermanscratchcavill.jpg

A future interview with Snyder should let him know some of the fan suggestions and ask what he thinks.

If this guy can act, and is able to act with an American accent, then I would say yes cast this guy. Looking at the manips above, he definitely looks more like Superman than any other actor.

HENRY CAVILL is
Superman: Man of Steel
A Film by Zack Snyder
Produced by Christopher Nolan

Sounds perfect!

Well, I'd rather see an older Superman, but Cavill is a solid choice. I was browsing this thread and this picture just begged for a painting:

henrisuper.jpg

Great jawline. Not sure about his build though.

If this guy can act, and is able to act with an American accent, then I would say yes cast this guy. Looking at the manips above, he definitely looks more like Superman than any other actor.

HENRY CAVILL is
A Film by Zack Snyder

Sounds perfect!

I am definitely down for Cavill been Superman

I think Cavill is a good candidate for the Chris Evans Captain America transformation, going from a generally athletic build to all out muscular.

But the build has to fit his own. Otherwise it's gonna look unnatural.
I almost think Evans looks too wide borderline freaky.

The shot from the Immortals added like 15 pounds should do it.
I'd prefer him well-toned rather than puffy-big.

Yeah that's a good point though i think Evans will look just fine in the film.

HENRY CAVILL is
A Film by Zack Snyder

Sounds perfect!

Definitely... I'm about ready to sign onto the main page and see

"It's official! Henry Cavill is the new Superman!"

I got it from this and added to it the hair, cape, hands and boots are free hand
superman_jakerowell_char_superman_body0009.jpg

Well, I'd rather see an older Superman, but Cavill is a solid choice. I was browsing this thread and this picture just begged for a painting:

henrisuper.jpg

Great jawline. Not sure about his build though.

Great job. The only thing I dislike is the red and the navy blue suit. Navy blue is not a good color for Superman. Cavill should still be in shape from filming immortals. He just needs a bulking diet cause Superman doesn't need to be shredded. 15 more pounds is doable based on Cavill's current fitness level.

Lutz will also be in Immortals with Cenry Havill, who I'd much prefer in the role. But, there's something about Lutz that I wouldn't like in my Superman. Maybe it's the c0cky smirk, but he just doesn't strike me as the most trustworthy looking guy out there - or at least not as much as other candidates do.

Last edited:
Actually, he's not shredded anymore. He's definitely gained weight since shooting Immortals:

009wly.jpg

beach012.jpg

So he'd still need to bulk up and get a little more toned, just not as much.

I'm not in the camp that wants an overly bulky superman, his strength comes from the Sun, not his muscles, personally an average physique would be fine with me. Pack on 15 and tone up and we're good to go.

I know. It SHOULD be a no-brainer for anyone at WB that this is the guy. Oh well. I'm just crossing my fingers for him 'till the end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back