The Official "Hitman: Blood Money" thread.

I dunno. I was never big on Stealth games. :(

But,the demo was intriguing.....

Man, in the demo when it tells you how to take people as human shields, I took the guys machine gun. I walked into the other room, one four round sweep burst and all three guys playing at the table went down, it was f**king awesome. :D

I don't get it though, even if I don't miss a single shot and I'm the only one shooting, it still says few shots missed when none of them missed. :confused:

Damn demos. :( I want the game, and I want a DS Lite, and I want to save up for a Wii, and I only have like, $45,..., >>>>>..., :(.

It's ok, a good meal doubled with a good movie seems to be like alcohol and drugs for you. :(

It is now, cause I'm eating all health and stuff :(

I want a Wii too, and this awesome 40-something inches LG widescreen HD TV, much better than the wimpy 27 inches toshiba I was going to get before.

Master Chief said:
Damn demos. :( I want the game, and I want a DS Lite, and I want to save up for a Wii, and I only have like, $45,..., >>>>>..., :(.

What's sad is, I'll probably be getting a DS Lite before a Xbox 360. :down

GAmmys: I want a HDTV or at least a HD monitor, but meh, that can wait until I get an actual job.

Socs: Why the hell is that sad? wtf.:confused:

But I really want a 360, and I find it strange that I want a Lite after trading in my original DS. :( Though I'm getting a new TV soon, which might be a HD so that's cool. :o

Socrates said:
What's sad is, I'll probably be getting a DS Lite before a Xbox 360. :down

That's just...

spaceyluthor3bv.jpg

The original DS is fuuuugly, the lite is f**kin' beautiful. Sad it is not, though strange.

Master Chief said:
GAmmys: I want a HDTV or at least a HD monitor, but meh, that can wait until I get an actual job.

I'll get a picture of the one I want this weekend, yay!

Master Chief said:
The original DS is fuuuugly, the lite is f**kin' beautiful. Sad it is not, though strange.

I suppose the new Super Mario will make up that, then.

I don't HAVE to buy it, I mean, you know I could get it for free....I'm just not sure that should be my free game :o

Gammy v.2 said:
I don't HAVE to buy it, I mean, you know I could get it for free....I'm just not sure that should be my free game :o

WELL, IT'S NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR '360' RELEASES, UNTIL LATE THIS YEAR. 'LOST PLANET' LOOKS LIKE IT WILL SLIP TO '07, AND 'DEAD RISING' IS SLATED FOR AUGUST. :(

11bnkhg.jpg

11bnndv.jpg

Mass Effect is next year?!? :(

And what the hell, Half-Life 2?

Gammy v.2 said:
If it has Counter-Strike Source, I "might" get it.

I'M SURE IT WILL BE FULLY LOADED, WITH ALL EXPANSIONS........OTHERWISE, IT'D BE TOTALLY POINTLESS, SINCE THE 'XBOX' VERSION IS BC. :o

Gammy v.2 said:

It better not be your free game! That title deserves your money. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"