The official INCREDIBLE Hulk thread...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamma Goliath

Engine of Destruction
Reaction score
Gamma fans rejoice—the rumors are true! The INCREDIBLE HULK book returns as an ongoing series written by acclaimed "Planet Hulk" and WORLD WAR HULK scribe Greg Pak! Get ready for Bruce Banner as you've never seen him, the Son of Hulk in a whole new world of smash, and an insane new adventure that changes everything for everyone's favorite Green Goliath! With art by Ariel Olivetti (CABLE) and introducing a new, regular bonus backup "Savage She-Hulk" story written by Fred Van Lente and drawn by Michael Ryan!

http://www.marvel.com/news/comicstories.8017.FIRST_LOOK~colon~_August_2009_Smashing_Previews

it looks like Hulk's got his "Incredible" back, and red hulk takes over the HULK comic.

if there is already a thread on this, i guess mine can get locked up. :(

but if not, let the buzz begin!

I'm curious which She-Hulk will be featured in the back-ups. Given that it's Fred Van Lente writing, I imagine it'll be the daughter of Hulk and Thundra, which is kind of lame.

The idea of pairing Banner and Skaar up sounds like it has a lot of potential, though. I'm looking forward to that.

I'm curious which She-Hulk will be featured in the back-ups. Given that it's Fred Van Lente writing, I imagine it'll be the daughter of Hulk and Thundra, which is kind of lame.

The idea of pairing Banner and Skaar up sounds like it has a lot of potential, though. I'm looking forward to that.

The new She-Hulk isnt half bad so far.

However the premise (aside from her parentage) isn't exactly new, and i can see that getting old pretty quick.

I'll tell you; at this point i'd rather see the new Scorpion (also co-created by Lente) as a back up feature....

Her ties to Banner need to be further explored.

It'd be cool if the just rotated backups between Hulk characters. Scorpion, She-Hulk, and Lyra(savage She-Hulk), and anyone else they can bring in. give me a Rick Jones story:). hell give me a Rick Jones mini.

Oh yeah I always forget about the Doc cause he shows up in other books a lot. anyone Gamma related.

so whats going on with the savage she hulk. what and who is she ?

Did I read about Spider-Man appearing in a Hulk book, to help figure out who Rulk is? Does that sound familiar? Can somebody help me out?

INCREDIBLE sounds cool. I bailed on Hulk after WWH, but I enjoyed it for what it was. Hulk and son definately has potential, especially with Pak writing. I like going back to the original numbering too.

yeah spidey will guess star in # 600, he will help discover who Rulk is.
spidey also has his 600th issue in the same month.

Yeah, thanks Double G. I just checked marvel.com. Two 600's in one month? Hope they're both good. Can't wait for Doc Ock and MJ, and now Hulk too. Yay July!!

Im still wondering why the hell Red Hulk needs an ongoing title? Besides figuring out who he is, what else is it going to be about?

I'm so glad to hear this. I missed Banner, and I was getting real sick of going to Loeb's dumb**** HULK to get my fix. With Olivietti pencilling, I'm gonna be all over this book.

I tried two issues of Loeb Hulk and I just couldn't do it. I enjoy Hulk, but that...was awful. This, however, I am up for. Especially She-Hulk back-ups to boot. As long as it's Jennifer anyway

I stayed with it, because I'm a genuine fan of Hulk and I love seeing him smash **** up. The first arc wasn't too bad, but only when it stayed with Banner and making Rulk just a fun character. Then they started bringing in complete cheese and too many heroes, and it got gay. The arc we're in now... Let's just say my love for Hulk is too strong, but if it wasn't I would've dropped this **** a while ago.

I've been getting into Hulk a lot with Planet Hulk and WWH. I tried Loeb and the first issue wasn't disgustingly bad, but I was left with a pretty sour taste after it. After the second issue it just felt worse, and I could more or less see where it was going from there. The more I hear the more I think it was the best decision to let it drop. I'm looking forward to picking it up again. The only thing that I wonder now is if I should pick up IH 600, since I'm sure 601 will be continueing from that in some fashion

I'm definatly picking up 600, I even like the alex ross cover

I gonna pick it up for Spider-Man. His interactions with the Hulk, when written well, are usually pretty good. Hopefully Loeb can pull off "written well" for #600.

*fingers crossed*

I'll probably skip #600. I'm sure I'll be able to figure out what's going on in #601 on my own.

Im still wondering why the hell Red Hulk needs an ongoing title? Besides figuring out who he is, what else is it going to be about?

Hopefully it will be about Red Hulk saying "I have to go now," and dying off-panel on his way to outer space.

I'll probably skip #600. I'm sure I'll be able to figure out what's going on in #601 on my own.

Yeah, if it something important I'm sure somebody will post it on the internet. I wouldn't mind usually, but Loeb's stuff is so horrible.

Indeed. I'm not even interested in Van Lente's She-Hulk, either. I'd basically be paying $5 to bend over.

I didn't read the new She-Hulk series, I heard it wasn't too bad, but not much interest on my part either.

I didn't read the new She-Hulk series, I heard it wasn't too bad, but not much interest on my part either.

Not worth canceling the original She-Hulk's series for, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"